• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been seeing that "black wall" too.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
      Anybody started scouting yet?
      not yet, taking a week off in August to glass the Oaks and confirm my spots for Bow Season. I'm hoping we have a good mast crop of Red Oaks this year, as they had nothing at all last year. How about you, been out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by CTD2011 View Post
        I've been seeing that "black wall" too.
        wierd huh? must be a "glitch" or something. I mostly hunt on the east side, so I'm not giving any spots away, but it made me do a double take....

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
          not yet, taking a week off in August to glass the Oaks and confirm my spots for Bow Season. I'm hoping we have a good mast crop of Red Oaks this year, as they had nothing at all last year. How about you, been out yet?
          Not yet! I was thinking about setting my trailcams on July and check them about two weeks before bow season starts. Also hoping for trees full of acorns.

Comment

Im going to put mine out in August and check them after the season starts.

Comment

Should start a new thread for this year since everybodys getting ready to scout. Going to set out some cameras in mid july so hopefully ill have something to post on here. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by deer hunter guy View Post
                Should start a new thread for this year since everybodys getting ready to scout. Going to set out some cameras in mid july so hopefully ill have something to post on here. Good luck.
                I was just signing on to say the same thing! Need to talk to HF about this.

Comment

OK, OK.....sheesh.

Just for the record... I started scouting 3 months ago. I've already seen some good bucks, as I know where a bachelor group hangs out.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    OK, OK.....sheesh.

Just for the record... I started scouting 3 months ago. I've already seen some good bucks, as I know where a bachelor group hangs out.
                    You bust your hump out there. I'll attest to that. This is gonna be another good year for you, bud. I just know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      You bust your hump out there. I'll attest to that. This is gonna be another good year for you, bud. I just know it.

I agree. I just hope for another great time this coming year too. Last year was great. And it went all the way through tournament season. I have had my best year. And sherry has made the top five in three out of five tournaments. Can't wait for October too get here.

Comment

Working...
                      X