No announcement yet.

2013-2014 Lake Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone loose an arrow out of their quiver while out at grapevine recently?

Comment

not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
        Did someone loose an arrow out of their quiver while out at grapevine recently?
        I lost a gt hunter 5575 with a Stinger Buzzcut broadhead in the hog only area. Any chance that's what you found?

Comment

no sir that is not what I found… If someone is missing it and can describe it ill return it. If not I guess ill try this broad head out since I wouldn't have bought it otherwise. If I don't have any response in a couple days I will give away the arrow to someone on here that wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
            no sir that is not what I found… If someone is missing it and can describe it ill return it. If not I guess ill try this broad head out since I wouldn't have bought it otherwise. If I don't have any response in a couple days I will give away the arrow to someone on here that wants it.
            I did but I found it the next day! LOL Mine are easy cus they have my screen name on em....I found one stuck in the ground almost like the angle it would have come out of a tree but the broadhead was toast. I think it was pretty old but it did have a name written on the fletching.

Comment

Cant wait.

Comment

Anyone been trapping any hogs ? Success ?

Comment

Originally posted by basscast View Post
                  Anyone been trapping any hogs ? Success ?
                  Going to set up our trap Friday. Been too busy fishing on Aquilla
                  I'll post pictures if we have any luck.

Comment

Any still out hunting hogs or turkeys at GV?

Comment

Have wanted to go give the turkey a try but haven't been able to find the time.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
                        Have wanted to go give the turkey a try but haven't been able to find the time.
                        Yeah seems I can't get any vacation from work right now and all the weekends have been crap weather. Maybe I'll try for saturday. If nothing else it'll be a good scouting day

Comment

Just got my permit and about to do some major hog hunting. Anyone else been lately?

Comment

Be careful, current permits issued are not good until 1 September.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
                              Be careful, current permits issued are not good until 1 September.

What, you expect everyone to READ the rules?

Comment

Working...
                              X