Revant Optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revant Optics

Has anyone used this company to purchase replacement lenses for costas sunglasses or any other brand that can give an opinion on quality?

Restore your sunglasses with replacement lenses from Revant, designed to match the quality of your original lenses at a fraction of the cost of a new pair. Shop now!

Thanks for any info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im interested as well. I need some!

Comment

I’ve used them 2 times to replace lenses in a pair of oakleys and Raybans. I’ve bought their higher end/most expensive lenses both times, so those are the only ones I can speak on. I had zero complaints with them. Still using them in those two frames.

I’m not sure on Costa, but you can get authentic Rayban replacement lenses on eBay for a pretty decent discount. You might check there as well for OEM replacements.

Comment

Great company to do business with.ordered multiple pairs of lenses from them. They even resent me a pair when they sent the wrong size and told me to keep the other pair

Comment

I've used them three times and have zero complaints, buy with confidence

Comment

I’ve used them a couple times on oakleys. Great quality especially for the price vs factory lenses

Comment

I have pair replacements in my Costas. Ordered higher end, have been pleased. Coasta would not sale me replacements.

Comment

They worked out great in my Oakley Flak 2.0s.
                I've ordered each of the premiums plus transitions.

Comment

THIS IS WHAT I WAS HOPING TO HEAR THANKS AMIGOS!!!

Comment

I haven’t used the revant. But I have used fuse to replace the lenses on my wileyX frames. I have tried their cheapest and most expensive lenses. I liked the color options, but the cheap one did scratch up pretty easily. The high end ones say they are more scratch resistant, but I’ve only had them a week so I can’t really speak to the durability yet. Fit was great and replacement was easy.

Comment

I'd give them another positive review. I'm on my third set of them for various glasses. All have fit exactly like Oakley and very clear. No complaints whatsoever.

Comment

Yes have had several replacement lenses from these folks and they are great

Comment

I'm too poor for those brands because i mess my shades up too fast so I used the meateater code at shady rays and got 2 for one.

Comment

Just ordered me some. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

WELL DANG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X