CanAm Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
    Any of the cheaper plexiglass half windshields. Go minimum 14" tall(at or above driver pillar sticker). Plenty of blockage but easily see over. Full windshields go glass or super expensive nonscratch polycarbonate.

Tunes - i bought bluetooth 4" speakers atv kit for $60, a bit high pitch but good for listening to tunes away while out in field.

Lights on canam are decent but need to be aimed, i replaced with leds and definitely better. Easy swap.

Winch is must, get out of tight spot, winch up hogs, etc

Roof- nothing crazy, built my own out if 11 gauge aluminum, definitely need it in summer

Rear led work lights, going to wire in some cab lights to this same switch

Bought pair of canam turn lock straps, holds picaxe or shovel

Mounted gun clamps under middle seat, works good enough, but don't drive fast over huge bumps

I like the cheap overhead hand grips.

Next up is easily removable over bed rack and rack over front hood and rails on roof for hauling pipe or whatever else.
    Which LED lights did you go with?

Comment

Originally posted by jcoffin View Post
      Which LED lights did you go with?
      Beamtech h11 50w 6500k
      So far so good

Comment

Taggex

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post

under middle seat gun mounts. Easy to just mounted ATV gun holder under seat.[ATTACH]1002020[/ATTACH]
          May try this with the ratchet style. Was pretty keen on the snider motor sports gun grip, then looked more closely and found all they did was mount on flat plate for an extra 100

Comment

So far I have added:

Front and rear bumpers
            Front and rear windows
            Lights, lots of them. 50" light bar, 22" light bar, 2- 6" light bars (currently not working), 4 cubes aiming backwards and to the sides, and rick lights in the cab as cab lights and under the fenders

Dukes of hazzard horn (broke in deep water)

Removable fishing pole holder

USB charger
            Extra cigarette lighter

Turtlebox speaker

Perko switch

S3 heavy duty springs

Removable high seat and a removable redneck quack rack.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, really like that second one

Comment

JeCar Roll Bar Grab Handles Grip Handle for Jeep Wrangler CJ YJ TJ JK JK JL JLU JT... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HHWGLM2..._vBaSEbN98KFWY

I ordered these roll cage handles, well see how they work

Comment

For gun rack, I went with the Texas Hold 'Em from High Stakes Outdoors.

It's the best I've seen. Holds guns very securely and gives you fast and easy access. The only downside is you sacrifice some leg room for someone seated in the middle.

Other additions I've added to mine are a Tough Country front bumper with winch and Lamco low profile feeder hardwired to a switch on my dash. Also have front/rear light bars and wetsound speaker. I love that rig.

Need to add fender flares to keep the mud slinging down.

Comment

CanAm Accessories

For those that went with the full poly windshield, Seizmik versa vents are a way to add some air flow to the cabin.

Last edited by mechhead; 05-09-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Flat bed

Comment

Originally posted by jharp View Post
                        Flat bed
                        I’ve been really wanting to build one for my Defender. May start tinkering with it some this weekend.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                            JeCar Roll Bar Grab Handles Grip Handle for Jeep Wrangler CJ YJ TJ JK JK JL JLU JT... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HHWGLM2..._vBaSEbN98KFWY

I ordered these roll cage handles, well see how they work
                            How'd they work?

Comment

The storage containers that go under the seats are a must have.

Comment

Working...
                              X