2021 Race Season kick-off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Race Season kick-off

Spent the last weekend in Daytona for the Roar before the Rolex and now back in Daytona til Sunday for the Rolex 24. Im here on assignment for team NTE Sport, but since all the cars go the same way (usually), I always end up getting a lot more shots than just our car. The name of the game is a fast shutter burst and good walking shoes.

I've only shot at a few other tracks, but Daytona is quickly becoming my favorite due to the layout and different locations to get really close to the action. Was planning on renting a 500mm, but after getting out here I discovered most of the shooting could be done with a 70-200, however I mainly ran my new 100-400 just to see how it would perform. The next few days will be shooting the team and practice sessions, then the 24 hour race starts Saturday at 3pm, with my goal being to stay up and shoot the whole thing.
    untitled-4.jpg by Sam Statser, on Flickr

untitled-5.jpg by Sam Statser, on Flickr

untitled-3.jpg by Sam Statser, on Flickr

untitled.jpg by Sam Statser, on Flickr

untitled-7.jpg by Sam Statser, on Flickr

untitled-2.jpg by Sam Statser, on Flickr

Sweet shots! That looks like a lot of fun to shoot.

Comment

Those are great shots, man!

Those cars are so bad ***...it’s unreal what they can do at the long races.

I watched Ford Vs Ferrari again last night for about the 15th time....such a bad *** movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome shots.
        Road courses are a hoot to watch.
        Can't wait for world GP to kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Those are great shots, man!

Those cars are so bad ***...it’s unreal what they can do at the long races.

I watched Ford Vs Ferrari again last night for about the 15th time....such a bad *** movie.

We did an event for the premier of that movie down in Austin at COTA with the Shelby and Ferrari clubs. It was awesome! One of my top favorite movies for sure.

Comment

Comment

Cool pics, cannot pick a favorite they are all great. Good luck with your photos this Saturday.

Comment

Sweet pictures! - cars are nice but the girls are better

Comment

Working...
                X