AirPod Pros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AirPod Pros

Just picked some up last night. If you are like me the other AirPods wouldnt stay in my ears. These have a rubber piece that keeps them in place. Just an FYI.

Yeah, same problem with the normal Air Pods. Was going to wait until the Pro 2 model comes out... not sure when that will be. When talking to people using them you hear everything around them. I guess it doesn’t bother the Pro user though haha.

Comment

I use them everyday. Only on occasion do they fall out.

Comment

Mine fall out all the time. If you have hairy bear ears they don’t stay in as well. I’ll have to give the pros a try.

Comment

Have the pros as well and love them. The noise cancellation alone is worth the upgrade.

Comment

I got a pair of Pro’s for Christmas, thought I’d never use them. Turns out I use them everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
              Have the pros as well and love them. The noise cancellation alone is worth the upgrade.

This right here

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post

x3

The Pros are a great upgrade over the regular ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not sure if y'all have tried this but go to Settings - Notifications - Announce Messages with Siri and turn that feature on. It will read your text messages to you through the AirPods. When I'm hunting I will throw one ear pod in and listen to a podcast waiting for the sun to come up and if someone texts you can hear the message without moving to look at the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                    Not sure if y'all have tried this but go to Settings - Notifications - Announce Messages with Siri and turn that feature on. It will read your text messages to you through the AirPods. When I'm hunting I will throw one ear pod in and listen to a podcast waiting for the sun to come up and if someone texts you can hear the message without moving to look at the phone.
                    Yep and can use the hearing aid function in control center to amplify the ambient noise. I can put in one airpod (or both) and hear things that I cannot hear normally.

Comment

I use my pros all day everyday. Riding my bike, walking, shooting my bow NOW, doing stuff in the yard. Stays charged for hours. Much better than my Sony noise cancelation [emoji442]I use on flights.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I finally broke down and bought a pair. I don’t know why I waited so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Haaa, saw this thread earlier and thought nothing of it. Today’s my birthday and wife hands me a bag and says “Happy Birthday”. Glad to see they are worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            I use my pros all day everyday. Riding my bike, walking, shooting my bow NOW, doing stuff in the yard. Stays charged for hours. Much better than my Sony noise cancelation [emoji442]I use on flights.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            Do you think they compare to Bose noise canceling headphones? I’d sure like to reduce the crap I carry on the flights.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                              Haaa, saw this thread earlier and thought nothing of it. Today’s my birthday and wife hands me a bag and says “Happy Birthday”. Glad to see they are worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine as a gift too. At the time I had no interest in them. Now I use them every single day

Comment

Working...
                              X