Best cellular game camera for the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head's up - - Scheels has both AT&T and Verizon Tactacam Reveal X in stock

The Tactacam Reveal X Gen 2 Cellualr Trail Camera offers upgraded technology to deliver fast high-quality photos and videos directly to the app. SCHEELS

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

https://www.scheels.com/p/tactacam-r...-TA-TC-XA.html
      thanks. I only see the AT/T in stock but either way its a good price, compared to what I've seen on other cams.
      Last edited by tdwinklr; 06-22-2021, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Ive run a moultrie before and it was ok but cant compare it to anything. How do the tacta and spartans compare to the moultrie?

Comment

Sportsman’s Warehouse has the X for $119 also right now

Comment

FWIW,
            My X is in the field and not sending the pictures in a timely manner, but sending dumps of pics.
            The Reveal had the choice of "timely, every 12 hr and every 24" I'm not seeing that on the X settings.

The Good news is it only took the deer 4 days to jump in my new too small pen .

On another note-
            My non working correctly Reveal was recently returned to me after a reflash, it still isn't working right. Now it won't pull a signal.
            They are sending me a new antenna, which isn't the fix. I tried a coworkers, no dice.

Comment

Well my Reveal X heard me talking smack about it and has been blowing up since the feeder threw this evening.

Maybe reintroducing corn to an empty feeder had something to do with the slow camera action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Sportsman’s Warehouse has the X for $119 also right now
                Thanks for the heads-up. I checked but they're out-of-stock currently, they talk like more is coming soon.
                Last edited by tdwinklr; 06-22-2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

https://www.scheels.com/p/tactacam-r...-TA-TC-XA.html

I have 2 more on the way from Scheel’s thanks to you. [emoji2361][emoji23]

I think I’ll stick with these 4 this year & see how they perform, and keep my POS Stealth Cam & Snyper one more season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    Thanks for the heads-up. I checked but they're out-of-stock currently, they talk like more is coming soon.
                    Wow they sold out quick. I was able to get one. Check Scheels and see if they still have some.

Comment

Best cellular game camera for the money

I’ve heard good about the tactacam and would like to try one.

However
                      I run 4 Brownings defender scout pros that are great and they have the best costumer service I’ve ever seen.

Always answer the phone and you talk to a American human that knows there stuff.

I’ve sent back older browning strike force cams they quit working correctly and they replaced them for free.

The new cell cams are just like the old strike force cam with an antenna and cell service and an easy to use app.

They run $150-200 depending on if there is a sale. Run a long time on 8 lith batteries and you can add there solar power pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by Hix; 06-22-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

1 for 2 on my new tactacam reveal x cameras. I’m sending one back for exchange from Bass-pros.

Comment

Spartan is one of the best cell cameras on the market. $$$ However, you can save 15% by buying them here - https://thehuntersightstore.com Look for code in the camera description. I own a couple of these and love them.

However, for a solid camera that is cheap. I also own Tactacam. I usually buy mine from Scheels. I have been happy with my tactacams but don't know the durability

Another camera that might be worth a look for $99 is the new Moultrie Delta. The app that goes with it, looks pretty sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                            Spartan is one of the best cell cameras on the market. $$$ However, you can save 15% by buying them here - https://thehuntersightstore.com Look for code in the camera description. I own a couple of these and love them.

However, for a solid camera that is cheap. I also own Tactacam. I usually buy mine from Scheels. I have been happy with my tactacams but don't know the durability

Another camera that might be worth a look for $99 is the new Moultrie Delta. The app that goes with it, looks pretty sick!
                            while I was in Academy yesterday, buying ammo, they had several of the Moultrie Deltas on the shelf. Started to get one but noticed their data rate charge is higher than the Tactacam. Not even sure why there is a charge for picture storage .... ?

Comment

Working...
                            X