Essential travel lease trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essential travel lease trip

I know this was brought up last week but did anyone actually take the chance and go to the ranch / lease last weekend? Was anyone pulled over? A couple of us really need to get down there and check up on things.

I drove from SA to Menard over the weekend. No issues.

Comment

Don’t ask just go! I been going for the last three weeks to our ranch and headed back there on Thursday.

Comment

I went, didn't even see 1 popo out on the roads

Comment

One of members went without issue

Comment

I went fishing 4 days in a row with boat in tow! Zero issues

Comment

Traveling public roads is not against the law, even now. Pet food is essential!!

Comment

I ran out Sunday & heading out tomorrow.

Comment

I'm going to our farm to work this weekend. A good friend and leasemate of mine is a LEO in a town between here and there...he'll probably pull me over. LOL

Comment

I’ve been twice since this started with no problem.

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJAVM8ueWUI"]Can Police Pull You Over For Driving in Lockdown? Ep. 6.384 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

You are allowed to travel. Go read Governor Abbott's Executive Order.

Comment

I drove from Houston to Burnet last weekend, no problems and no traffic

Comment

My trip was essential. Fed livestock, shopped for some turkey meat and brought home all my lease supply of TP and paper towels!
                            Attached Files

Comment

This Executive Order does not prohibit people from accessing essential services or engaging in essential daily activities, such as going to the grocery store or gas station, providing or obtaining other essential services, hunting or fishing, or engaging in physical activity like jogging or bicycling, so long as the necessary precautions are maintained to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and to minimize in-person contact with people who are not in the same household. The order also includes exemption for religious services conducted in churches, congregations, and houses of worship. All critical infrastructure will remain operational, and government entities and businesses will continue providing essential services.

That seems pretty clear, but some parks and access points are closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X