4th of July beach traffic closed in Port A, Corpus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
    Have a protest at the beach, burn down some mesquite and hydrate with some adult beverages.
    Hahaha! This is a great idea. They can’t say no

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
      Don't spread that garbage.
      Do you know that the people in New York that holed up in their homes and never left had a higher rate of infection?
      Do you know that masks don't help but actually help spread viruses?
      Do you know that open air, sunshine and salt water kill covid?
      Do you know that herd immunity is going to happen and this is about control?
      Do you know that they keep falsifying death certificates and infection numbers because it pays more?
      On and on it goes.
      This is 10% virus, 90% politics.
      It’s completely turned the lives of my family and my employees and their families upside down in the last 3 weeks. No politics involved at all, just some really sick and scared people.

And fwiw I do not agree with closing the beaches.

Comment

Don't spread that garbage.
        Do you know that the people in New York that holed up in their homes and never left had a higher rate of infection?
        Do you know that masks don't help but actually help spread viruses?
        Do you know that open air, sunshine and salt water kill covid?
        Do you know that herd immunity is going to happen and this is about control?
        Do you know that they keep falsifying death certificates and infection numbers because it pays more?
        On and on it goes.
        This is 10% virus, 90% politics.
        What is you occupation or expertise? Are you a Dr. or a nurse, or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

Comment

Originally posted by leonhogboy View Post
          what is you occupation or expertise? Are you a dr. Or a nurse, or did you just stay at a holiday inn express last night?

He won my "ignore list" award 3 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
            Makes no sense. I already had plans to take the camper down for a month starting today. Headed anyways and will make the best of it. Only good thing is it’s a short walk across the boardwalk at the camp grounds lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Are you at the Pioneer this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
              What is you occupation or expertise? Are you a Dr. or a nurse, or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
              If you lack wisdom you will listen to the media. If you want to educate yourself properly there are ways to do it.

Comment

If you lack wisdom you will listen to the media. If you want to educate yourself properly there are ways to do it.
                How did you educate yourself? I will ask again, what is your field of expertise or did you just read your so called facts somewhere?

Comment

Congratulate the local politicians who just managed to hurt a lot of allready crippled small businesses. The largest beach holiday and you don’t let your local business make a dime.

Comment

Hey daniel, why don’t you answer the mans question. ???

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                      Hey daniel, why don’t you answer the mans question. ???
                      Probably because it has to do with common sense and there's not a lot of that around anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        Congratulate the local politicians who just managed to hurt a lot of allready crippled small businesses. The largest beach holiday and you don’t let your local business make a dime.
                        Obviously you haven't been around the beaches this year, for the last few months while everyone was off work and getting unemployment its been one big beach holiday. The businesses around the beaches are having a banner year.

Comment

Their plan is working to perfection. The left is all together and the right is divided.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                            There is a reason COVID is spreading like wildfire in the US.
                            Since my question has been ignored I'll ask it here where a few of you think you know what you're talking about.

What's the plan? Wear a mask and slow the spread/slow the curve? Then what? How long will this new curve take? Will the virus just give up and go away? Surely you people know it will linger. Even the CDC says it's not going away and 65% of Americans will get it before this is over.

So what's the plan?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Since my question has been ignored I'll ask it here where a few of you think you know what you're talking about.

What's the plan? Wear a mask and slow the spread/slow the curve? Then what? How long will this new curve take? Will the virus just give up and go away? Surely you people know it will linger. Even the CDC says it's not going away and 65% of Americans will get it before this is over.

So what's the plan?
                              The only plan that makes any sense to me at the moment is to attempt to slow it down enough to keep icu beds available to those that need them. I think that could mean wearing masks properly and social distancing, I'm not a fan of choking the economy any further than we have. I'm real close to the fire on this deal, really wish it wasn't "real" but it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                                There is a reason COVID is spreading like wildfire in the US.

Yeah it’s called readily available testing.

What is the current death rate? Do you even know?

This is all political theater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X