X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidamfan View Post
    This!!!
    [ATTACH]1006871[/ATTACH]
    I can see that...is that a wrecker in the back ground?

Comment

Back in the late 70s, the brother inlaw and myself bought an old, I mean old fixer up wooden boat with I think was a 35 Evinrude. We never did get it running. It set and my back yard,so long we eventually filled the,whole boat up while scrapping aluminum Lone Star cans. You talk about one happy wife, she was so proud of us !!!!!!!'......cC

Comment

The worst purchase was my first motorcycle, which I bought for a small price while in college. I rode on it for 2 weeks, after which there was a breakdown in the motor and it could not be repaired.

Comment

A subscription to Buckmasters magazine

Comment

1994 Corvette. It was a divorce present to myself. Constant mechanical issues and uncomfortable ride.

Comment

a member ship to texas trophy hunter mag and my first wife

Comment

Black Label beer. Drank 1 sip, three 23 Bottles away.
                Last edited by HuntingTexas; 07-02-2020, 12:47 PM. Reason: Embellished for your reading pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
                  a member ship to texas trophy hunter mag and my first wife
                  In that order? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HuntingTexas View Post
                    Black Label beer. Drank 1 sip, three 23 Bottles away.
                    Carling's Black Label, I done forgot about that one. Black Label and Schlitz was all that was available at the canteen on one of the bases I was stationed on. Really did not matter what it tasted like, we just drank to forget

Comment

'72 Fiat Spyder 850 convertible.

Comment

Engagement ring.

Comment

Lease in Ft McCavett. Place was great, owner was an azz. Every time we went to hunt the property, the owner would drive through and work on the cabin he was building. Generator going and power tools whaling. 100 acres.

Comment

A 1998 or 1999 Ford Windstar mini van. It stayed in the shop more than on the road. It was a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                              Turkey calls... Bought them with ZERO interest in turkey hunting ever. Had a buddy tell me I'd never learn. I learned, figured WTH, might as well go turkey hunting. That $7 purchase has cost me THOUSANDS chasing turkeys

Good one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X