Weboost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weboost

Well besides a personal cameo from Josh Gates from Expedition Unknown for fathers day I got a weboost. I usually don't have service on 41 between I-10 and 377. Last night I had 4G almost the entire way!

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

So this is a vehicle mounted system with the little black pear burner looking deal?

Ive almost pulled the trigger 3-4 times but the one phone at a time is a turn off. I need something for a property I will be staying at over the weekends

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      So this is a vehicle mounted system with the little black pear burner looking deal?

Ive almost pulled the trigger 3-4 times but the one phone at a time is a turn off. I need something for a property I will be staying at over the weekends
      Yes, they also sell a home version

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

They work for multiple phones within the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
          They work for multiple phones within the vehicle.
          based on what Ive read it depends. The cheapest model requires you to place phone into the cradle.

Comment

i have the basic home version installed on my cabin. upgraded the antenna and tuned it best i could. im using cellular hotspot for internet and went from .15 to 30 mbps. now able to stream live tv without interruption.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
              i have the basic home version installed on my cabin. upgraded the antenna and tuned it best i could. im using cellular hotspot for internet and went from .15 to 30 mbps. now able to stream live tv without interruption.
              Do you know which one you purchased?

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                Do you know which one you purchased?
                Weboost basic home kit.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The WeBoost auto kit is awesome. I had one in my old truck but it was wrecked and I was not able to get it out. I could carry service through a ton of areas where normally I would have none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one in my RV and it works great

Comment

I have had mine installed for 6 months. It is definitely worth the $. What I have found is that it may not always give you full service, but will give you services enough to make and receive calls in areas that had no service before.

For mine, As long as the Phone is int the truck it boosts the service. The information i have read on them says that as long as the phone is within 3 feet it will boost. My just be the model i have, not sure on that.
                      Last edited by Cowpolks-TR; 06-25-2020, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I've been wanting to do something at the lease. Ya'll have recommendations / cost for that?

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                          I've been wanting to do something at the lease. Ya'll have recommendations / cost for that?
                          The largest one for homes sold at Best Buy was around $550 and is a total game changer for our camphouse.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                            Just remember, if there is no signal in the area, it won't help.

Comment

Expedition unknown is great

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X