Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made it this far without ever wearing a mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
    Travis County. That should explain it.
    Oh....

Comment

I have to wear one everyday I'm at work, but I don't wear one anywhere else.

Comment

Had to wear one to get a haircut. And our church is starting back up this Sunday and it will be required to wear a mask to attend I don't have a problem wearing it to church with all the elderly folks that go to my church

Comment

I have to wear one at work at times and my wife wears one with patients. I don't think it's that big of a deal I keep one in my pocket and will put it on instead of arguing with someone that is truly scared.

Comment

Originally posted by cwashby View Post
            I haven't
            Meant "I haven't put one on"

Comment

Nope. And I won't. If a business OWNER requires it, that's their gig (I'll just go somewhere else) and I won't argue with them. When the politicians "require" it is when I have an issue. I have only been to one store that had signs on the door saying masks were required to enter, and said it was by order of the Governor. I simply walked in, bought my staples and left. No mask. No employees were wearing one either.

Comment

I went to Academy yesterday afternoon, and I think I maybe saw 3 or 4 people with a mask on. It almost felt normal in there.

Comment

Haven't worn one yet. But then again I don't go in a lot of places either so......

Comment

Have yet to put one on and do not plan on putting one on.

Rwc

Comment

Still haven't yet.

Comment

nope. I have asthma and breathing at times is hard enough for me.
                        Last edited by BrandonA; 06-04-2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

have to wear a mask at work. plus i take care of my parents and my pops is high risk so i wear one at the grocer and such. i agree this whole thing is blown WAY outta perportion but if me wearing it can prevent someone from getting sick and possibly dying or passing it on to a loved one aand they die i will do it. i also work in a bank and interact with tons of people daily a lot of whom come from asian countries.

Comment

Nope, haven't. That will change this Sunday at the first church service back though, they require them.

Comment

only place I've been is academy and bucc-ees . Very few people at either place had on mask.. if a mask is required ill stay home..

Comment

Good for all you fellas. I wear one in the grocery store every time I go but not for me. My wife has a heart condition and my daughter that lives down the street from us is 8 months pregnant. They both have asked me to wear one when I'm in the store so I do. Right now I do all of the shopping and I get a good chuckle at the looks and comments from all the guys not wearing them that feel like they need to let me know how soft I am. Invited one tough talking guy outside the Rockport HEB to solve the mystery but he declined

Comment

Working...
                                X