Sunday morning workout challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday morning workout challenge

Saw the workout thread, figured it's time for a little red blooded competition no weights required so no excuses.

Did it today in 38:47. For renegade rows, just do the no weight version he mentions at the end.
    First time I tried about a month ago I did not finish at 43 minutes, just couldn't do anymore pushups.

Really? Not a one? No takers?

Comment

25 minutes is laughable even when I was in the best shape of my life (for me) But looks like a **** good workout. I’ve decided I don’t wanna be fat anymore so I will try this soon. Thanks for posting!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
        Saw the workout thread, figured it's time for a little red blooded competition no weights required so no excuses.

Did it today in 38:47. For renegade rows, just do the no weight version he mentions at the end.
        First time I tried about a month ago I did not finish at 43 minutes, just couldn't do anymore pushups.
        I’ll play, saw this last night but had just finished my workout for the day... about to knock out so I’ll let you know where I finish

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post

Well that sucked... I would argue I’m in some of the best shape in my life. I about killed my self to get 30 mins 54 secs

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Archery View Post
            Well that sucked... I would argue I’m in some of the best shape in my life. I about killed my self to get 30 mins 54 secs
            Nice! I was gonna say, I feel like completing it under 35 minutes right now would require a shock collar to force me to go faster on the 2nd sprint and absolutely zero seconds of rest between squat jumps and renegade rows.let alone the third sprint to finish it.

Comment

I think if I had a treadmill I could shave some time off but also adding weights on the renegade rows would probably even out. Good workout thanks for posting!

Comment

Working...
              X