Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thought that made me laugh out loud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
    These are serious times. Just got back and it was crazy. Wife sent me out to get a few items. Then she said, "oh, get some TP too, but I don't want anything but named brand". All they had was Kroger brand. And apparently they had just put it out. Folks were carrying as many as they could. Mad house.

Wife had said before I braved the lawlessness, if you can't get a name brand toilet paper then I don't want it. Sensitive tush. Trying to provide for my family. All I need is a bit more Charmin. May need to ask for help.
    It's ok just keep a level head. Buy a fanny pack, walk into the nearest gas station,go to the bathroom and get a roll. Nobody will ever suspect it.....but you're gonna have to make two trips because your fingers go through that stuff like a knife through butter.

If worse comes to worse you may have to.
    Last edited by okrattler; 03-15-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I always knew there was a reason I keep napkins every time I go to a fast food restaurant. I never throw them away just in case there is ever a time when there is an emergency and I need them. It looks as though that time has come. And I'm being 100% serious I've never wasted a napkin.....Or packet of ketchup,mustard,Arbys sauce,etc.

Is that a really redneckish thing to do?......Ummmm........Yeah probably.

Comment

We had the movie theatre almost all to ourselves today. Was pretty nice. Then went to Walmart, wasnt bad at all. Except no eggs, tp etc. A little milk. Only thing I wanted to get but couldnt was eggs.

I am afraid I will talk about the oil crash when Im older. This one is gunna hurt

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          My great-grandad called my sister, "Brenda" until the day he died. Her name is Brandi.

LMAO!!! The old lady across the street thought my youngest son was my daughter for about a year. It’s very obvious that he’s a male, but she was old and blind as a bat. We just went with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            I'll be able to tell them about surviving the Great Gas Shortage of Thursday from a couple of years ago as well.
            The gas shortage of '77 was a doozy.
            Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            hahahahahahahahaha I know an old man that calls me Justin. Always has and I thought about telling him my name was Austin once but then I thought.......It's close enough.LOL I just roll with it.

Super nice guy. He just doesn't really know my name.
            When I first started in the shop, there was an old man that would look straight at my badge and call me Larry. My name is Randy.

Comment

Here's something to ponder: It is a virus, can't find milk, tp, or meat but the medicine isle is FULL

Comment

We shot up several 50rd boxes of .22 this weekend that had price tags of 99 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
                  Here's something to ponder: It is a virus, can't find milk, tp, or meat but the medicine isle is FULL
                  needed to restock on chilrens motrin, i was scared it would be gone. Isle was packed full of supplies. Main issue is a fever not the runs (pepto was stocked too though)

Comment

There won't be any kids named Jimmy in the future. There will be Sebastians, Ethans, Peytons, Calebs, Elijahs, Dylan, Blake, Jayden, etc.....there will be no Jimmys at all.
                    I beg to differ

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      I always knew there was a reason I keep napkins every time I go to a fast food restaurant. I never throw them away just in case there is ever a time when there is an emergency and I need them. It looks as though that time has come. And I'm being 100% serious I've never wasted a napkin.....Or packet of ketchup,mustard,Arbys sauce,etc.

Is that a really redneckish thing to do?......Ummmm........Yeah probably.
                      Redneck? Don't think so :-)
                      Well prepared gets my vote :-)

I've got a stash of them in my work truck, personal truck and in my Fanny pack.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
                      Last edited by Pushbutton2; 03-16-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        I beg to differ

Tell us what you really think, little Jimmy...

Comment

My wife had to tell a niece how to make and fold cloth diapers because they are out of the throw away stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddle Tramp View Post
                            My wife had to tell a niece how to make and fold cloth diapers because they are out of the throw away stuff.
                            My wife mentioned that people with babies might have to do this (we are in our 40’s with teenagers and never experienced cloth diapers with our kids) I told her I don’t think our crappy modern low water usage washers would clean them!

Comment

There won't be any kids named Jimmy in the future. There will be Sebastians, Ethans, Peytons, Calebs, Elijahs, Dylan, Blake, Jayden, etc.....there will be no Jimmys at all.
                              Back in the old days when I used Facebook I went through the alphabet with "-den" names to see if there was one I couldn't find because it seemed like every boy child in existance was getting a feminine sounding "-den" name

Aiden, Braden, Caden, Daden, and on down the line, I got all the way to Z with many, many, results for each one.

Comment

Working...
                              X