Tractor Supply deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor Supply deal!

36” Blackstone propane griddle. $199.99 Friday only! $100 savings.

Used one of those up in Colorado while elk hunting earlier this month. Man, that thing is awesome to have at a hunting camp!

Comment

I'm going to check into that....been wanting one for a couple years. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Love mine use it everyday.

Comment

I ordered mine online and picked it up at the store this same time last year.

Comment

Well worth it. Don't use my normal grill much anymore after getting one.

Comment

Those griddles are awesome.

Good deal on their gun safes also. I will definitely be ordering one of the 80 gun safes.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                Well worth it. Don't use my normal grill much anymore after getting one.
                So I have one of the kitchen models and never use it. How do you use yours and hat all for?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                  So I have one of the kitchen models and never use it. How do you use yours and hat all for?
                  My wife originally got if for me on Father's Day because she hates me cooking bacon and stinking up the house. I now use it for just about everything that I would normally grill. I still use normal grill for steaks, but use the Blackstone for burgers, hot dogs, sausage, chicken breast, fajita meat, bacon, eggs, stir-fry, fried rice.

Comment

Then you say "order up"

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                    My wife originally got if for me on Father's Day because she hates me cooking bacon and stinking up the house. I now use it for just about everything that I would normally grill. I still use normal grill for steaks, but use the Blackstone for burgers, hot dogs, sausage, chicken breast, fajita meat, bacon, eggs, stir-fry, fried rice.

Comment

Can you buy online? I’ll be in the deer stand Friday.

Comment

Yes!! Thx

Comment

perhaps my best buy. purchased some property that had one, we enjoyed it so much we now have one at home....nothing like a pack of heb fajitas, a mound of onions/peppers, and tortillas on the side.. even has a shelf on each side to hold your lone star!!!!

Comment

Is anyone having any luck purchasing it today for in store pickup? It won't let me chose the "pickup in store" option and is trying to charge $100 for "ship to store". I guess I'll be one of the idiots waiting in line at 6 am...

Comment

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post
                              Is anyone having any luck purchasing it today for in store pickup? It won't let me chose the "pickup in store" option and is trying to charge $100 for "ship to store". I guess I'll be one of the idiots waiting in line at 6 am...
                              Me too
                              Ill be there early with my running shoes on...

Comment

Working...
                              X