Looking for waterfowl lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for waterfowl lease

Has anyone heard of a duck lease in the San Antonio area that is looking for a member? Is there any good website that lists up to date leases?

Tough to get on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

closes i got was a lease in victoria a few years ago for $2000, i would love to find a place close to s.a, ive been going to arkansas for snow geese in febuary, check out northern skies outfitters

Comment

I have a friend who has a lease near Von Ormy. He asked if I wanted to join but I am afraid we would burn it up and the ducks will just sit on Calveras or Braunig lakes.

Comment

Does anyone know of any opening on nearby waterfowl leases?

Comment

hard to find them close to s.a most get filled in august, right before teal season, kinda late now,

Comment

Where do most of the leases get advertised at, Craigslist, word of mouth, Leasehunter??

Comment

Originally posted by Whosure View Post
                Where do most of the leases get advertised at, Craigslist, word of mouth, Leasehunter??
                Most Good duck leases never get out in public. They have a waiting list amongst members. Harder to find a good duck lease than deer lease and will cost more than most deer leases.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Most Good duck leases never get out in public. They have a waiting list amongst members. Harder to find a good duck lease than deer lease and will cost more than most deer leases.
                  Yessir

Comment

SIL and Myself are looking for a N TX Duck lease outside of DFW

Has well trained 2.0 yr old lab ready to hunt

Send me a PM if you have an opening now or in future

Comment

Anyone know of any lease openings?

Comment

Working...
                      X