Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My stepson (Hunter) was robbed at gun point this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My stepson (Hunter) was robbed at gun point this morning.

He’s fine, but I wanted to let the TBH family know so hopefully it won’t happen to you.

He responded to an ad on “Let Go”. It’s an APP.

A guy was selling a used 4 wheeler.
    My son arranged to meet the guy this morning at his house. The guy said he would be outside in the yard waiting for him so he would be easy to find.
    When my son pulled up the guy walked to his door, pointed a gun, and demanded the money. Hunter complied, handed him the cash, and the guy ran off.

There was really no reason to suspect anything because my son thought he was meeting the guy at his home. Obviously it wasn’t his house.

Y’all be safe out there.

Police were called immediately and Hunter gave them the information as well as the ad on Let Go which is still up.

Glad he’s ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Geez Glad he's ok.

Comment

Where did this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thankful he made it out fine. I bought some tires and met the person at their house once. It all went good, but I told myself that day, I’ll never again meet up with someone at a residence.

Again, glad to hear he made it out safe. No amount of $ is worth a bullet.

Comment

Glad he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
              Where did this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He lives in Spring, so somewhere in that area. I will find out

Edit: 249 and louetta area
              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 04-02-2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

It;s always best to de-escalate those situations when they get the drop on you like that. but in the current economy that kind of thing is going to happen more often. So it's best to go armed just in case they want more than cash.

Comment

Glad he is ok !

Comment

Dang, definitely wouldn't have suspended since he gave residential address

Comment

these sites are getting harder and harder to sell things including craigslist... my atv has had two scammers already and i just listed today!.... glad hes ok tho!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        He’s fine, but I wanted to let the TBH family know so hopefully it won’t happen to you.

He responded to an ad on “Let Go”. It’s an APP.

A guy was selling a used 4 wheeler.
                        My son arranged to meet the guy this morning at his house. The guy said he would be outside in the yard waiting for him so he would be easy to find.
                        When my son pulled up the guy walked to his door, pointed a gun, and demanded the money. Hunter complied, handed him the cash, and the guy ran off.

There was really no reason to suspect anything because my son thought he was meeting the guy at his home. Obviously it wasn’t his house.

Y’all be safe out there.

Police were called immediately and Hunter gave them the information as well as the ad on Let Go which is still up.
                        WOW! If it weren’t for bad luck, y’all’d have no luck!!! Glad he made it out safe and sound.

Comment

Man you and yours have had a rough week! Glad he was ok.

Comment

Was the house empty?

Comment

Wow, I too am glad he's safe...need to be more vigilant than ever these days!

Comment

Working...
                              X