Marijuana - Is it still taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marijuana - Is it still taboo?

Do you personally feel that marijuana use is now a socially acceptable behavior, and would knowing that someone was using it, change your opinion of the person?

(This question was spawned by a CBD oil post....which got me to thinking about it.)

BTW....I wanted to post the question specifically to the Green Screen, because i feel that we all share many basic common values.

I personally do not think it is acceptable. I’m probably in the minority.

Comment

Don’t really care what other people think!

Comment

To each their own, not my business and I don’t pass judgement. The government should have the same point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by LennyWayne View Post
          Do you personally feel that marijuana use is now a socially acceptable behavior,.
          Unfortunately I think yes.

and would knowing that someone was using it, change your opinion of the person?.
          Yes, but Im an 80's kid and a redneck so......

(This question was spawned by a CBD oil post....which got me to thinking about it.)
          Now CBD oil I have no problem with for treating epilepsy etc...

Comment

My dad has smoked since i can remember, still does to this day. To each there own, mabye some of yall on here should burn one every now and then, you might enjoy life alil better. Lol

Comment

Nope still illegal so if you are using it you are breaking the law. However speeders, red light runners,stop sign runners, rapists, murderers, thieves, poachers, etc are also breaking the law so I guess it depends on what laws you are comfortable people breaking.

Comment

Get off my lawn!

Comment

Go on have a toke

Comment

I know one person that does. He seems very responsible. He’s in the marijuana business, legally. Everyone else I know doesn’t.

Comment

Well it’s still against the law so I guess I would consider it taboo

Comment

I know of 2 lawyers, 3 business owners, 2 judges who all toke in my city......its not a big deal, some of you need to smoke also to relax your ridiculous ideas lol

Comment

No worse than beer to me

Comment

Just like alcohol in my book.

Don't care if you do it but is it in moderation and are you endangering people when under the influence? (Yes I know the differences and that is just a vague and quick comparison)

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                              I personally do not think it is acceptable. I’m probably in the minority.
                              x2!

Comment

Working...
                              X