No announcement yet.

Please Pray. urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying her doctors have all they need to help her and that she will make a fast and complete recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for her quick recovery

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent-------------------

Comment

Lord, we lift up this young lady and all those affected by this virus. We pray for your healing touch to do what man can't do, heal them. Keep the doctors, nurses, and staff protected and give them wisdom as they care for those in their care. We thank you for hearing our prayer and loving us as you do. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Comment

Prayers for her, I know a family that has two daughters with it in Houston, one 25 and the other 29, both in similar conditions.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

prayer sent^

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Oh man Steve, just seeing this!! I offer up this prayer now, and will get this out to our prayer team right away!!

Almighty God, hear our plea. By Your hand through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, cast out this illness from this sweet, sweet child of Yours. Protect her from this evil and protect all those caring for her. Give her care-givers wisdom to make the right moves to do Your work in this healing. Lord, Your are our God and worthy of all praise, honor and glory. We lift up the name of the Lord. We lift this child up to You too Lord for complete healing. Restore her is our plea in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

My family will be praying for your family. Stay strong.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X