No announcement yet.

Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody plan on being in the walk-in few hundred yards south of Plowman Creek (Raymond Creek) tomorrow am? Looking to be on the East side of 56 toward the lake.

Thinking of seeing if there are any dove in the area, didn't want to interrupt a deer hunter.

Comment

I can tell you where not to go looking for dove, zero.

Comment

Razor, did you get out and walk around to kick some up? That has always been my most productive way for the late season.

Comment

In the walking that I did, none kicked up. Usually I can see some land and go to them, not yesterday.

Comment

Was sleeting or hail on and off this morning for short spurts. Now sun is trying to pop out.

Comment

Well I had unexpected crazy pain light me up couple weeks ago come to find out I have three bulge disc in my neck! Do to good rehab an meds I’m much better an released to go back to the woods hopefully can atleast put a doe in the freezer

Comment

What options does one have to hunt hogs other than sitting in a tree with fingers crossed..

Comment

Originally posted by bowtech777 View Post
                  What options does one have to hunt hogs other than sitting in a tree with fingers crossed..

Still hunting is fun for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'ma gonna start early. Cause I ain't stay-n up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-new-year-2018-gif-files-12.gif
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	24603953

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

God bless us all!!!!

Comment

May you all have a Happy New year!
                        I went to Whitney this morning to train my dog , and wow were there a bunch of folks out hunting today!

Comment

Any bucks get killed out there this year? Didn't see any pics on the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                            Any bucks get killed out there this year? Didn't see any pics on the thread.

I think Justin Hewitt slayed a couple Macks. (team obsession)

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                              I think Justin Hewitt slayed a couple Macks. (team obsession)

Those were from a lease down south he has been hunting. Still good bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                Those were from a lease down south he has been hunting. Still good bucks.

Disregard. I can’t keep up.

Comment

Working...
                                X