Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subway brisket sandwich?

Has anyone tried it?

I eat at Subway for lunch several times a week, and the picture of the new brisket sandwich looks great on the menu. But get to the front of the line and the brisket looks like dry, discolored jerky... online reviews are pretty good, but I can’t bring myself to try it. It can’t be real smoked brisket, right?

Yep they keep the pit rolling all night. Slow smoked over split oak.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
      Yep they keep the pit rolling all night. Slow smoked over split oak.
      Bahahahaha. More like dunking Brisket like into hot beef broth and serving it up. Might be good. I'll stick to the hormone injected Turkey. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
        Has anyone tried it?

I eat at Subway for lunch several times a week, and the picture of the new brisket sandwich looks great on the menu. But get to the front of the line and the brisket looks like dry, discolored jerky... online reviews are pretty good, but I can’t bring myself to try it. It can’t be real smoked brisket, right?
        I'm not sure what it really is but it's good comparing it to the other sandwiches from there. I eat there quite a bit and tried it once. It's actually not bad for what it is.

Comment

I had one last week . Wasn’t bad . Was dang 10 bucks just for the sammich

Comment

It is better than I thought it would be. Not bad at all.

Comment

It’s pretty good.

Comment

subway

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                Has anyone tried it?

it is ok. make sure to get the bbq sauce. It is overpriced for what you get.

Comment

wasnt impressed.

Comment

If your looking for a brisket sandwich, subway does not mind. Think about it men, you get what you pay for. Like going to Taco Bell for authentic Mexican food.

Comment

I like it.

But, I also don't expect the best Brisket I ever ate when I order it either. All about expectations.

Comment

Subway makes you a bread sandwich with a hint of whatever meat you choose.

Comment

Nope to many other choices for brisket near me.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                            Subway makes you a bread sandwich with a hint of whatever meat you choose.
                            Easy to say double meat. I prefer other sandwich places but I say double meat at those as well. Subways are everywhere and **** sure beat fast food joints.

Comment

Haven't tried Subway's "Brisket" but I did try Arby's. Was pleasantly surprised!

Comment

Working...
                              X