Chad Prather for Gov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad Prather for Gov

Mr Prather announced this week he will run for Governor of Texas after Kaiser Abbott’s edicts

BlazeTV personality and stand-up comedian Chad Prather says he is in, with plans to challenge Gov. Greg Abbott in 2022. The comedian made the announcement on Twitter last week after expressing opposition to Abbott’s orders requiring the wearing of face coverings statewide in response to the COVID-1

I get his message, I cant stand looking or hearing that guy speak. He sits in his suv making videos of himself like the rest of the need to be heard weirdos

Comment

I'm more of a Donnie Baker guy. Maybe he can move to Texas and run.

Comment

I'd love to see Dan Crenshaw run for Governor. Though he may be able to do more good for us in Washington, not sure... I'd like to see him Commander in Chief some day.

Comment

[QUOTE=SaltwaterSlick;14968028]I'd love to see Dan Crenshaw run for Governor. Though he may be able to do more good for us in Washington, not sure... I'd like to see him Commander in Chief some day.[/QUOTE]

^^^^This!

At the moment, I'd also take Prather over Abbott

Comment

The best governor we could get in my opinion would be Allen West.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              The best governor we could get in my opinion would be Allen West.

I could go that route too.
              Don't know Prather. I will start doing some research on him. Anyone have any good links, please post up.
              Thanks,

Comment

I have no clue who Prather is?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I have no clue who Prather is?
                  Do you even social media? 😜

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Do you even social media? 😜
                    Yeah I see him on my twitter occasionally as re-tweets. Dude with a cowboy hat. But I don't know who he is as a person.....yet. Will do some research and see what he is all about.

Comment

Comedian shouldn’t be politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Yeah I see him on my twitter occasionally as re-tweets. Dude with a cowboy hat. But I don't know who he is as a person.....yet. Will do some research and see what he is all about.
                        Cowboy Ronnie Reagan of Texas (possibly) plain spoken, call it like he sees it guy.
                        But I’d be surprised if it materializes into anything with momentum. But currently I see it like this

West>Prather>anyone not Abbott/Patrick>Abbott/Patrick

You might ask what my problem is with Patrick... he has the ability to call a special session of the Texas Legislature and get a handle on this BS from Abbott, but he hasn’t.

Comment

Well, nobody here really expects Governor Abbott to stand up for Texans rights do they?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            I'd love to see Dan Crenshaw run for Governor. Though he may be able to do more good for us in Washington, not sure... I'd like to see him Commander in Chief some day.

Sorry Charlie, I can’t get on board with Crenshaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’d vote for my white leghorn rooster in my yard before Abbott again

Comment

Working...
                              X