TPWD Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPWD Draw Hunts

I always throw $50 or so at the draw hunt. I usually sign up for the hill country stuff and down at the Laguna Atascosa hunt. Is there any east texas and north Texas hunts that really stand out and worth a long drive & hotel stay to go to. I was just thinking about signing up for a few different ones. Thanks

I have read that thread all the way, and I still don't see a answer to my questions. I know about draw hunts and know where to sign up for them, I was just wondering if there are any East Texas or North Texas hunts that are worth applying for

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
      I have read that thread all the way, and I still don't see a answer to my questions. I know about draw hunts and know where to sign up for them, I was just wondering if there are any East Texas or North Texas hunts that are worth applying for
      I know some guys cleaned up on big whitetail at matador last year. It was impressive.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        I know some guys cleaned up on big whitetail at matador last year. It was impressive.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        Thanks, it's beginning to look like no one wants to comment in fear of worsening their odds. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
          I always throw $50 or so at the draw hunt. I usually sign up for the hill country stuff and down at the Laguna Atascosa hunt. Is there any east texas and north Texas hunts that really stand out and worth a long drive & hotel stay to go to. I was just thinking about signing up for a few different ones. Thanks
          I always like the nanny stringfellow hunts. good staff, some good deer and lots of hogs. there are cabins to stay inn nearby.

Comment

Posting about them on the internet sure doesn’t help them.

Comment

Quit throwing money at it. These draw hunts are nothing but a money grab.
              And all the places have no deer, just hogs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Quit throwing money at it. These draw hunts are nothing but a money grab.
                And all the places have no deer, just hogs!!!
                and armadillos!

Comment

No deer left, just pole cats

Comment

No deer at OSWMA! But Hogs!!

Comment

Richland creek is worth it

Comment

Search for Richland Creek North thread I started on here.
                        It was a hard hunt that requires a lot of boots on the ground to be successful.

Comment

DON'T waste your hard earned money

Comment

If you are predicating going on a draw hunt and worth getting a hotel room you might be looking at the wrong type of hunts [emoji41]. Old Sabine River bottom always has good odds of getting drawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X