Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You better hope orange man wins....

So we can see more of this!

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany scolded reporters during Monday’s press briefing for failing to ask a single question about a violent weekend that saw an 8-year-old girl die as the nation saw a surge in gun violence.

I watched and loved her closing comments.

Comment

She’s great

Comment

The problem is, the dumb ****s that she routinely destroys, are to stupid to know that they’re being destroyed.../

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          The problem is, the dumb ****s that she routinely destroys, are to stupid to know that they’re being destroyed.../

This

Comment

She kicks them square in the nuts everyday but I dont believe they have any nuts. She is going to have to start kicking them in the ***.

Comment

I think it’s more like they are mind numbed Marxist who don’t care about being destroyed as long as the narrative ( in their eyes ) remains orange man bad

Comment

i can see her on the republican ticket one day.

Comment

I have a new nickname for her. I am calling her the "Emasculator". And they don't even feel a thing! Can you imagine what she would do to that Jim Acosta bastage?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                    i can see her on the republican ticket one day.
                    well she had better hurry the He77 up, because at this rate the wimpy rebubs won't even be around in a few more years.

we need a boat load more of folks like her.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      She kicks them square in the nuts everyday but I dont believe they have any nuts. She is going to have to start kicking them in the ***.
                      The taint should cover all of their genders.

Comment

http://primarymodel.com/

by Helmut Norpoth
                        The Primary Model gives President Trump a 91% chance of winning a possible match-up with Democrat Joe Biden in November, based on primary performance in New Hampshire and South Carolina, plus the first-term electoral benefit. Trump would get 362 electoral votes, Biden 176.
                        In a possible, though highly unlikely, match-up with Bernie Sanders in November, Trump’s chance of winning would rise to 95%. In that scenario, Trump would get 390 electoral votes, Sanders 148.

Comment

She is ruthless up there on the on podium i love it.

Comment

I buy that for a dollar

Comment

What Dale said. She mentally guts and gills these people and leaves their brain housing group in a shambles.

Comment

Working...
                              X