Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Never? maybe the third year is the charm.....
    Well that may be an exaggeration, I remember a few new rivers flowing thru there two yrs ago but this yr it “never” puddles it’s so dry.

Comment

1.5 plus on the north side of Ivie !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thankful to see some good rains around the area.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
          If any of you have or know of a light weight blind for sale let me know please! Looking for one that will fit on a 5x10 trailer and accommodate me and a grandson. 4x4 won't cut it. It also needs to have a full size entry door on the end so I can access it from the trailer ramp.

Knee & Hip problems made getting up the 10' stairs a torture this past year so I need an alternative. "Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies" as my late Dad used to say and he was right. Hope this new year is a great one for all. We are located near Robert Lee so anything in the area would be great. NO tower needed...Kuma

Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!

Comment

I had some puddling this am in front of a feeder...just thought Smart would like to know

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              I had some puddling this am in front of a feeder...just thought Smart would like to know

The drought has been broken!!!! Hallelujah!

Comment

My pond is the lowest I've ever seen hopefully we got a fair amount.

Comment

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Got it again today. This morning the water had soaked in and the deer stomped it up pretty good. Then it rained again. Dang good to see after this dry winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Got it again today. This morning the water had soaked in and the deer stomped it up pretty good. Then it rained again. Dang good to see after this dry winter.

Dang, your gonna have to get out there and pick up all those rocks now........sure glad to see the rain out there.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                      Dang, your gonna have to get out there and pick up all those rocks now........sure glad to see the rain out there.

Hahahah...that is picked up. I tried one day and it was futile... Deer don't mind so I don't now.

Comment

Sure liking the rain photos Mr. Jason.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          Sure liking the rain photos Mr. Jason.

Rwc

For sure a welcome site.

Comment

Great way to kick off 2020, I was getting a little worried

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumathebear View Post

If any of you have or know of a light weight blind for sale let me know please! Looking for one that will fit on a 5x10 trailer and accommodate me and a grandson. 4x4 won't cut it. It also needs to have a full size entry door on the end so I can access it from the trailer ramp.

Knee & Hip problems made getting up the 10' stairs a torture this past year so I need an alternative. "Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies" as my late Dad used to say and he was right. Hope this new year is a great one for all. We are located near Robert Lee so anything in the area would be great. NO tower needed...Kuma

I’m guessing you’re wanting to remove it after the season? We bought a nice wood one this year that was 6x6

The reason to put it on a trailer is to switch positions, hunting areas, during the season. It would stay on the trailer. Biggest reason again is for easy access and not have to climb blasted ladders or stairs.

Oh.....Son is at our Robert Lee place and called to say a good rain the past 2 days!!! Lord knows we need it as all but 2 of our ponds/stock tanks have been dry for a long time!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Wow! That’s a true giant! Looks like a 7x8 typical.

Comment

Working...
                                X