• Show
Clear All

I'm goya get me some!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      I like their black beans.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here are a couple of great item that we use all of the time. The Con Cilantro Y Tomate is used in some of the award winning chili recipes from the Terlingua chili contest.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
          Here are a couple of great item that we use all of the time. The Con Cilantro Y Tomate is used in some of the award winning chili recipes from the Terlingua chili contest.

The second is outstanding and I use it a lot.

Comment

Just saw on the news that stores are selling out of Goya products. So much for the liberal's boycott. Gotta love it! https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...mp-controversy

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Just saw on the news that stores are selling out of Goya products. So much for the liberal's boycott. Gotta love it! https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...mp-controversy
              I bought stuff yesterday. Their website recipe page has some good looking means on it and I’m going to make a whole lot of them.
              Normal People are tired of the cancel culture crap so it’s no surprise they are selling out of product

Comment

We just had a Goya themed dinner. Their SKU's at Brookshiers was pretty sparse.

Comment

Its now being called a buy-cott

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                    We used to use the Sazon all the time but quit years ago. Nothing political about it but at the time first ingredient was MSG. We got used to cooking without it and Accent. I do not know if they reformulated the product to get rid of the MSG.
                    It’s still the first ingredient. But I’m a fan of MSG so I still use that occasionally.

Comment

Been buying Goya for years. First learned about them when I attended a Puerto Rico Day parade in Philly. We went to see the chicks..lGoya was everywhere. I guess they were a sponsor. Gonna start buying it more often.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                        Maybe this guy won't **** on the buy-cotter supporting him down the road like the ChikFlil A pres.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                          I had the wife add some of their products to her latest order that we had never bought before. Goya might become a new staple for our household.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Goya's 3rd quarter numbers

Comment

Please please! let this become a new trend...

I really want to support more companies that are not liberal.

Comment

Wife just bought some of their edibles!

Comment

Working...
                                X