any more draw results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any more draw results?

I did not get anything for the first round of drawings, I was waiting on guided deer and waterbuck, deadline was 10-4, on the automated system it used to list both of those for me saying that they have not been drawn, now they don't even list it! also I had 11 pref points before these 2 should have been drawn now I have 12, maybe they just still haven't finished putting the info up but I thought they would be done by now, anyone get it on their list?

finally in, no luck for me again!

Comment

Yeah, when I called in I was surprised not to here anything about the guided deer or waterbuck drawings either, glad it wasn't just me! Good luck!

Comment

I haven't drawn squat!

Comment

I didnt get anything but this is my first year drawing and there is probably many older people that have like 60 points or something lol I have 1 point Yea.

Comment

CNC I didn't get the guided buck or water buck either, dang it. I did get selected for management buck hunt at Chapparall in January though! Last year my son got drawn for 2 youth hunts. Hang in there guys, some folks get drawn the first time out, others it takes a while.

Comment

Older?????? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Alvinite View Post
                Older?????? LOL!
                hey now

Comment

Working...
                X