Who is the W H O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the W H O

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPSlqF5pjrw"]BRUTAL: 5 awful facts about WHO’s Tedros Adhanom - YouTube[/ame]

World health organization

Comment

Point is, under current leadership they are communist China sympathizers and allowed China to cover up this pandemic all while putting out blatantly false information to the worlds leaders.

Comment

I had never heard of this guy until I started reading about him a couple of months ago. That video does a good job of summarizing his past. Shocking but not surprising that collection of international thugs at the UN would put him in that position. Back in February I wondered why the head of WHO would be a willing mouthpiece for Chinese lies. Now we know. Some think tank in London did a study that estimated if China had put strict control measures in place just 3 weeks earlier it would have reduced worldwide infection by 80%

Comment

To me, they're nobody & I don't listen to a word of their 'advise'.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Point is, under current leadership they are communist China sympathizers and allowed China to cover up this pandemic all while putting out blatantly false information to the worlds leaders.
            Exactly. Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I had never heard of this guy until I started reading about him a couple of months ago. That video does a good job of summarizing his past. Shocking but not surprising that collection of international thugs at the UN would put him in that position. Back in February I wondered why the head of WHO would be a willing mouthpiece for Chinese lies. Now we know. Some think tank in London did a study that estimated if China had put strict control measures in place just 3 weeks earlier it would have reduced worldwide infection by 80%
              It seems to me that with the history of these world organizations we support we would be wise to sooner rather than later remove ourselves and our money.
              Like most folks I don’t pay much attention to them but this current situation we find ourselves in it certainly is clear they don’t have the American people or our freedom at interest

Comment

Bingo!

Comment

So a conspiracy is in full swing!! I blind man can see that and there are plenty more taking place at the moment.

And yet there are those that still believe this super bug came from a bat and that it "accidentally" made its way to the U.S.!!!

Comment

It seems to me that with the history of these world organizations we support we would be wise to sooner rather than later remove ourselves and our money.
                    Like most folks I don’t pay much attention to them but this current situation we find ourselves in it certainly is clear they don’t have the American people or our freedom at interest
                    Absolutely, get out of the WHO and the UN.

Comment

Requires a login...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Requires a login...
                        Dang it.....sorry

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQaTkVJi_I"]WHO calls for “dignified” seizure of sick family members - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

^^^ Thats a good way to get shot

Comment

Working...
                            X