Dallas curfew imposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas curfew imposed

Looks like 7pm to 6am curfew for the next couple days-doubt this will change anything

That's because they won't crack down on them. Just threaten them.

Comment

Thank god we got the rogue hair dresser taken care of......

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        That's because they won't crack down on them. Just threaten them.

Yup. The city tweeted out begging people not to defend their property and let the police handle it. It’s been proven in just about every city so far that the police can’t, Won’t or are being prevented from handling it. Who’s side are these city .govs on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Yup. The city tweeted out begging people not to defend their property and let the police handle it. It’s been proven in just about every city so far that the police can’t, Won’t or are being prevented from handling it. Who’s side are these city .govs on?

They are on the oppressed people's side

IMO everyone needs to defend their property. If enough people shoot the looters the tables are turned.

I'm sick of letting thugs get away with whatever because there's no room in jail, or they'll never pay any fines given to them etc.. So just let them be animals? Screw that..

Comment

Lmao. Ok. This is Texas and the laws regarding defending yourself, other people and your property is a completely different ballgame that a lot of these states.

Comment

Just talked to our son who lives in uptown - Knox Henderson area. He had not heard about the curfew and went out to grab something to eat and buy groceries and everything around there is closed. Very weird scene...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Just talked to our son who lives in uptown - Knox Henderson area. He had not heard about the curfew and went out to grab something to eat and buy groceries and everything around there is closed. Very weird scene...
                Yeah, I would be exiting any big cities in Texas right now.
                Passed lines of LEO cars headed in to Dallas today.
                35 out of Waco to Dallas, then 20 to Longview between, 1:00-5:30.

Comment

I agree the police can't (don't give a dang to) defend private property but asking citizens to just let someone destroy their life work and earnings? What kind of pathetic pukes are they?
                  Oh I'm sorry. The ones the citizens of that city elected.

Gary

Comment

But County Judge Jenkins says we just need to wear our masks and stay home and everything will be A-OK!!

On a serious note, The Dallas DA "Let'em go' Creuzot will make a mockery of any possible prosecution of these criminals.

DPD upper mgt is a s**t show, but the line PO's are still a great group of dedicated professionals. Too bad they are caught in the middle of this.

Maybe Dallas can get the a** clown Houston PD chief to travel up here and discuss how the city and PD can honor Floyd on Twitter like Houston PD.

Comment

Wow. Texas cities don’t sound like they are in Texas anymore...

Comment

Liberal cesspools.

Comment

I guess I broke a curfew I didn't know about. Had to be down here at Lemmon and Inwood at 5:00am. Livin on the edge!

That's one thing about my job. Being in the Defense Industrial Base, we are exempt from all the stupid stuff.
                          Last edited by Goldeneagle; 06-01-2020, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X