No announcement yet.

Who uses Battery powered weed eaters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the 58 Volt Echo weedeater and it’s been great. Gonna pick up the Hedge trimmer. I was amazed at the power of it.

Comment

Got the ego weed eater and love that thing. Only used once but it’s light and nice not to have to pull a cord at all

Comment

I had a 80v Greenworks that was good. Had a 60v blower. Gave them to my son and bought 80v Kobalt trimmer and 80v blower for myself so I'd have 2 interchangeable batteries. works great. Way better than gas.

Comment

I have the original version of the 80 volt Kobalt (I think it was a greenworks re-branding).

It is different than the current model, as the motor was half way up the shaft. That lets it accept any normal weed eater attachment. It still runs like a champ at 5-6 years old, and I can still easily get my full yard weedeated and edged on a charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
            I bought the Milwaukee M18 last night at Home Depot. Took it for a spin around the yard earlier and I think I'm really going to enjoy this one!
            You will. I have the same one and love it! I found a new use for mine. I turned it into a ground bee killing machine yesterday. Zip-tied the throttle on slow about 1/2 speed and set it in the middle of the area. It killed out dang near every bee.

So many things.....

Comment

My 60 Volt Dewalt Trimmer works great on my 1 acre. After I'm done it still shows 2 lights left on the battery.

Comment

Working...
              X