Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
      Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      yup

talk with Ray

Comment

Originally posted by KingRanchKiller View Post
        I did an Icon 2.5” level with piggyback reservoir 2.5” shocks front and rear. So 2.5” front and nothing in the rear. 35s look small now, but my plan has been 37s all along. I’ve got 35x12.50r17 Toyo MT as well.

Thanks for the input. -JMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          Probably like most other Superduty's...they'll get stuck on a cow terd. That front end is HEAVY.
          This is so true !!!

Comment

Thanks for all the input!! Always looking for more!

Comment

I’m on my second 2017 f250, first was lariat then upgrades to the platinum. Both are great, I think these are by far the nicest trucks on the road. Lots of room and tons of torque. If you’re looking for something fuel efficient then look elsewhere. I average 15-16ish mixed driving. I’ve been a GM Guy for years but ford has them smoked in comfort, tech., etc. right now is a good time to buy. I drove 16 hours round trip to buy this left over 17 platinum new for 60k. Good luck with your decision, you will not be disappointed.

Comment

Just got a 2019 XLT Premium yesterday. Been eyeing them for two years. Pumped about then truck and the deal I got. Now is a good time to buy!
                Last edited by gmac; 11-22-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                  I’m on my second 2017 f250, first was lariat then upgrades to the platinum. Both are great, I think these are by far the nicest trucks on the road. Lots of room and tons of torque. If you’re looking for something fuel efficient then look elsewhere. I average 15-16ish mixed driving. I’ve been a GM Guy for years but ford has them smoked in comfort, tech., etc. right now is a good time to buy. I drove 16 hours round trip to buy this left over 17 platinum new for 60k. Good luck with your decision, you will not be disappointed.
                  Well I’m in a 15 Chevy 3500 drw and I can avg about 18 out on the highway 15 mixed and 12-13 in town so it can be any worse than that!

Comment

It only gets 13-14mpg? Thought it would be better than that.

Comment

We love our 2017 F250 platinum. Pulls the 38' Travel Trailer with ease. These new trucks ride and features are awesome. I still drive my 99 F350 to deer camp and dirty work duties. The 17 pulls the trailer much better than the 99 though. Best trucks on the road. We did drive a 17 chevy 2500 when shopping wife did not like it at all.

Comment

I have a 2011 Ford F-250 and that sucker will tow. I run a 24 ft flat bed and its pulled everything with ease.

Comment

I do like my Chevy but I’ve had 2 fords before this Chevy and now I know I’m brand loyal lol and I want to be back in a ford again.

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                            I do like my Chevy but I’ve had 2 fords before this Chevy and now I know I’m brand loyal lol and I want to be back in a ford again.

We will accept you back to the Ford family despite you being a trader for a short time. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              We will accept you back to the Ford family despite you being a trader for a short time. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sierracharlie out…
                              Nice to know😂😂😂

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X