Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmike585 View Post
    silly question time

I've entered the drawing in NM. Can I change my entries once I've entered? Or is it a done deal now??
    You can edit or change. Insure your info id correct. If you have a problem call NMGFD. They will help.

Comment

Shockvalue, I'm a big fan of ole Mr. Will Primos. I love me some Primos Elk Hunting. I know they have the funds to hunt some great country but they sure do a heckuva job brining an Elk hunt into your living room.

Comment

Anybody interested in picking up a hunting partner?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          The toughest part of a quality elk hunt is getting drawn.
          Isn't that the truth

Comment

Well, AZ. here I come.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
              Well, AZ. here I come.
              Have you decided to go in November?! That's awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Split Arrow View Post
                Have you decided to go in November?! That's awesome!!
                After a little research, looks like a pretty good tag! Success rates for the last few years are good, and not very many tags are given for it. It will be different elk hunting in November, but I am starting to get excited about it now!
                If anyone has any info on 22 south I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

I decided to take another point this year for elk in CO. Next year I will have 9.
                  Also starting putting in for big horn sheep points, and rocky mountain goat points for a future hunt.
                  That tag bill sure was easier now that I pay resident costs!

Comment

Originally posted by a3dhunter View Post
                    I decided to take another point this year for elk in CO. Next year I will have 9.
                    Also starting putting in for big horn sheep points, and rocky mountain goat points for a future hunt.
                    That tag bill sure was easier now that I pay resident costs!
                    Those odds for residents sure look better too. Are you chasing 61?

Comment

I burned a bunch of points in Colorado this year. Gonna be there last week of bow season. Time to step up the training again.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                        After a little research, looks like a pretty good tag! Success rates for the last few years are good, and not very many tags are given for it. It will be different elk hunting in November, but I am starting to get excited about it now!
                        If anyone has any info on 22 south I would greatly appreciate it.
                        not sure about the tag but I second the request for info on 22 south......

Comment

Terry did you have to use your points for that AZ tag?

Comment

Originally posted by supertrooperl14 View Post
                            Terry did you have to use your points for that AZ tag?
                            oh man.....that kind of question ain't going to help me none.....

Comment

Put in for preference point in CO. Need to build up the points just like everyone else. I am going to get to hunt in Idaho this fall which has me really excited. Still could do a OTC hunt in CO if the right deal presents its self.

Working on losing a .lbs and gaining on the upper body. Nothing like this cool front to get you thinking about the mountains again.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X