Moultrie Cell Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie Cell Camera

Anyone have the Moultrie MP Integrated cell camera? How do you like it?

Academy has them for $179 with a $60 mail in rebate.

My nephew has one he said it works good. He showed me pics on the app they look about the same as my bushnell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just got one. Like it, but be careful where/how you set it up as its picky about SD cards and even on the low sensitivity settings it takes a bunch of pics. Ive already paid more in EXTRA data charges than ill get back from the rebate. Pics are good, and getting them to the phone is addicting.

Comment

I have one and so far works good. Been out for about 3 weeks with no issues.

Comment

Comment

Dang that's a good price.

I have 2 coverts which are 4 years old and fear the day they quit working or AT&T stops supporting the older network. They've been great camera's although picture quality couple be better.

Just don't want to shell out the price of a new one any time soon.

This looks like a great option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I didnt have the best luck with the Moultrie Cell cams and service so i sold them off.

Comment

Just saw trailcampro also has these for the same price and the rebate. May be a better option buying from them because of the warranty and customer service they provide.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                  Just saw trailcampro also has these for the same price and the rebate. May be a better option buying from them because of the warranty and customer service they provide.
                  Bought 2.

Thanks...............

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                    Dang that's a good price.

I have 2 coverts which are 4 years old and fear the day they quit working or AT&T stops supporting the older network. They've been great camera's although picture quality couple be better.

Just don't want to shell out the price of a new one any time soon.

This looks like a great option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                    You need to do the upgrade program! And can keep the old one

Comment

Well just bought one from Trailcampro. Even with free shipping it should be here early next week. Ready to join the ranks of cell cam users!

Comment

Working...
                      X