2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Kiddos headed down around Noon, and going to hit the OU vs Rice game tonight. May go back tomorrow for the afternoon game after pool play, if it stays on time.
    thats awesome, i picked up some tickets to a&m and DBU next tuesday, should be fun.

has anyone sat in "the yard" at DBU? i am guessing we should take chairs?

Comment

Kiddos headed down around Noon, and going to hit the OU vs Rice game tonight. May go back tomorrow for the afternoon game after pool play, if it stays on time.
      Good luck!
      Also good luck with 'on time' aspect..
      Big tourney... and lots of turmoil surrounding the overflow fields used in past couple of tourneys larson has put on...
      And.. its been raining..
      Depending on age group.. littleyork and RAC have gotten bad commentary.. littleyork sucks bad on great weather days.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Good luck!
        Also good luck with 'on time' aspect..
        Big tourney... and lots of turmoil surrounding the overflow fields used in past couple of tourneys larson has put on...
        And.. its been raining..
        Depending on age group.. littleyork and RAC have gotten bad commentary.. littleyork sucks bad on great weather days.
        X1000! Just a word of advice for all of you out of town guys.... don't mess with BBUSA tournaments unless you have to! No telling where you will end up playing and it can be as far as an hour away which is a nightmare when booking rooms. For a better experience book a nation's tournament at Premier baseball or something at the Scrapyard. Premier has been hosting some 5tool events and they have been drawing some good attention. Also the perfect game events at Premier are legit. Good luck to all this weekend!

Comment

Thank yall! much appreciated.

Only reason we got into this one was the competition of a bigger tournament.

We are 11uAAA and like seeing something different a couple times a year.

We are in Beaumont for the April tournament. 4/13

Comment

Thank yall! much appreciated.

Only reason we got into this one was the competition of a bigger tournament.

We are 11uAAA and like seeing something different a couple times a year.

We are in Beaumont for the April tournament. 4/13
            Ford is ok.. nothing...and i mean nothing around there though.....
            Couple seafood taco places..but other than that....notta.
            If you own a camper, there is a campground literally right next door.

Comment

Kid had a rough day today. Went against Keller and fell victim to throwing to radar guns. Lost his form and pressed and had a disaster of an outing. Good learning experience

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Kid had a rough day today. Went against Keller and fell victim to throwing to radar guns. Lost his form and pressed and had a disaster of an outing. Good learning experience

Dang it man!
                Where’s he playing this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is done for the weekend. They played at Rockwall today Southlake tomorrow

Comment

I can see him doing that.

Comment

Bummer, but it happens to the very best from time to time! Hopefully he comes out smoking on the next outing!

Comment

Played in Beaumont last weekend and won the championship. This weekend we are playing in a showcase tournament at Preimer in Tomball. The boys are on a roll so I hope they keep it going this weekend!

Comment

He is done for the weekend. They played at Rockwall today Southlake tomorrow
                          I saw that on gamechanger, some high scoring games this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                            Played in Beaumont last weekend and won the championship. This weekend we are playing in a showcase tournament at Preimer in Tomball. The boys are on a roll so I hope they keep it going this weekend!
                            Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                              X1000! Just a word of advice for all of you out of town guys.... don't mess with BBUSA tournaments unless you have to! No telling where you will end up playing and it can be as far as an hour away which is a nightmare when booking rooms. For a better experience book a nation's tournament at Premier baseball or something at the Scrapyard. Premier has been hosting some 5tool events and they have been drawing some good attention. Also the perfect game events at Premier are legit. Good luck to all this weekend!
                              We are playing the showcase there this weekend. I will stay as far away from USSSA as possible It's become a joke with the overflow and schedules these days. When you play at 8:00am and your next game 4:00pm thats a joke.

Comment

Well apparently DFW got some rain overnight and today. Delayed my son’s team two hours. Now it looks like they canceled today all together and are going to play a one day tournament tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X