Edwards/Real Counties Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edwards/Real Counties Hunting Thread

I know there are a handful of others that primarily hunt in Edwards County, and we don't seem to fit well into the other existing geographical threads.

I hunt in SE Edwards county on a family members ranch. Feeders were filled up 1.5 weeks ago and I'm looking forward to checking the cameras I put out. I'm running 4 Strike Force cams.

My neighbor said we got a good rain early this morning (southwestern part of the county).
    We needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
      My neighbor said we got a good rain early this morning (southwestern part of the county).
      We needed it.
      Our weather station is reading 0.02" for today. We are a ways North of Camp Wood/Barksdale.

Comment

Looks like we got a little shower about 12 miles west of town today by looking at pics from my spartan

Comment

I'm south of town on377. Just got Sunday and everything looked good. Filled the feeders and deer were under them that evening. It should be a good season.

Comment

Just got back from our lease 16mi west on 377. We got rain Tuesday night and a little bit Wednesday night. We feed year round corn, and protein Feb - Aug. Lots of deer and hogs where we're at. A few exotics. But not as many we would like. Some promising bucks this year (for our area).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In, were about 45min SW of Rocksprings off 377

Comment

I'm about 5 miles south of Rocksprings off 55. Just came home Sunday. All looking good. It was a beautiful weekend with a nice breeze. Feeder are full and hoping for a decent dove shoot labor day weekend.

Comment

A good portion of our place is on the western border of Edwards. I'll be lurking.

Comment

i have 40 ac behind the airport and my father has 70 in west central edwards

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                      i have 40 ac behind the airport and my father has 70 in west central edwards
                      Turkey ridge or deer valley ?

Comment

I hunt just out of Barksdale. Getting dry but I do have some nice deer on camera already.

Comment

Edwards

12 miles south of Rocksprings on 55, loading feeders and working on property. New to Edwards and hoping for a good year.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                            I hunt just out of Barksdale. Getting dry but I do have some nice deer on camera already.
                            Just out of Barksdale in which direction? We are N of town on 335. Let's see some pics of those nice deer

Comment

I'm Off of Hwy 41 & CR 230 (Diamond Springs Ranch) . Had Game Cam pics of a LOT of Hogs,Aoudads , Axis and deer. Nothing real Big but good enough for me...

Might go this coming weekend for last minute archery season preparation..

Comment

Working...
                              X