Montgomery County lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montgomery County lockdown

Looks like they are locking down Mont Co tonight. Despite repeatedly stating they will not. Specifically saying they will NOT do it.

Lying sacks of crap.

It is probably because everyone ignored the governors social isolation suggestions. If people keep ignoring it the restrictions will just get worse.

Comment

Maybe they were wrong.

Comment

Honestly I'm surprised it took this long.

Comment

Well crap....

Comment

I have no problems with the quarantine itself (granted I thought the idea of the government telling us to stay home was ludicrous before all this started) but I do take issue with them repeatedly saying they wouldn't issue a lockdown and then doing so. Not sure why they felt it was necessary to say they wouldn't.

Comment

I just read thru it and it states a person can still fish as long as you are 6ft from other people.. Real question is will the boat ramps and marinas close down now. I wait all week to go and now this. Just my luck

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                It is probably because everyone ignored the governors social isolation suggestions. If people keep ignoring it the restrictions will just get worse.
                I guess anything that comes from some politicians mouth isn't really a suggestion then, is it?

Comment

It seems we fall into the “essential “ category.

Comment

Cat's already out of the bag.

Let's party like it's 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                      Honestly I'm surprised it took this long.
                      Same here , no social distancing and you get the shaft (41 confirmed cases in that area)
                      They asked nicely and were ignored now y’all are allowed to sit in detention
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-27-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X