Spring break ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring break ideas?

What’s everyone doing for spring break this year? My daughter 9 years old is wanting to do something this year for spring break since last years gig cut because of covid. We are thinking about going to broken bow or renting a cabin in the hill country somewhere. May drive to Durango.

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    What’s everyone doing for spring break this year? My daughter 9 years old is wanting to do something this year for spring break since last years gig cut because of covid. We are thinking about going to broken bow or renting a cabin in the hill country somewhere. May drive to Durango.

We decided to go to Broken Bow. Rented a cabin and are going to catch a bunch of trout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are flying to Ft. Lauderdale, $108 round trip. Durango is really strict with there Covid rules and not sure how many places are open.

Comment

What about a ski trip in Red River? They should still have snow and it’s a great mountain for beginners.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          What about a ski trip in Red River? They should still have snow and it’s a great mountain for beginners.
          This is a good idea as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            We decided to go to Broken Bow. Rented a cabin and are going to catch a bunch of trout.

What do you use for bait? Lots of people fishing behind the dam last time I was there

Comment

Bow fishing Lake Sam Rayburn with BT Outdoors?
              Got the idea from Relentless Pursuit but haven’t looked into it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                What do you use for bait? Lots of people fishing behind the dam last time I was there

Comment

Skiing in Wyoming. Had to buy lift tickets already because they're limiting capacity. I'm hoping that means short lift lines and uncluttered runs.

Comment

Whatever you decide to do. Make it something you can do without crowds. Camping in NF, fishing, hiking in Big Bend.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      Whatever you decide to do. Make it something you can do without crowds. Camping in NF, fishing, hiking in Big Bend.
                      Yes sir. No crowds were part of the criteria. Also having knee surgery Friday. We will more than likely go back to beaver bend

Comment

We're going to Canyon of the Eagles. Camping, hiking, fishing on Lake Buchanan.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          Skiing in Wyoming. Had to buy lift tickets already because they're limiting capacity. I'm hoping that means short lift lines and uncluttered runs.
                          Snowy Range ?

Comment

We're camping and running flathead lines, pole fishing, eating fine food and drinking a few cold ones. Well have 5 boys with the oldest at 13. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

I haven’t been in many many years. Is the fishing as good as it used to be? We used to catch our limit early in the morning then fish with barbless hooks and catch tons of fish all day long.

Comment

Working...
                              X