Poop in the woods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poop in the woods.

Just curious, how many of you dig a hole before you go #2 in the woods. I've been in the woods my whole life and never heard if this. Not hating, just wondering. Fun discussion had at deer camp this weekend because some do and some don't. What say you?

Nope

Comment

I don’t dig a hole, but I’ll kick out a spot, doo-doo, and then cover it back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At my age, when it’s time to go, you don’t have time to dig. That’s the main reason you don’t see older people wear button up pants.

Comment

If public land with traffic, dig and poop. Otherwise squat and cover!

Comment

Always did so 50+ years ago in my Boy Scout days because the manual said to. Don’t think I’ve done so since. As I’ve gotten older there is no time to dig - the bowels commands, I must respond poste-haste.

Comment

When you gotta go in the woods there’s not time to dig a hole

Comment

I have a 5 gal bucket with a toilet seat in my blind and have had to use it lol. No digging, just kick some dirt on it if I have to

Comment

Maybe if I was camping somewhere and was going to be there for a bit and have other people around. I know I wouldn't want to step in someone's crap.

Comment

On public land right in the trail. I’ll camouflage over with some find sand. You’ll know in the parking lot if somebodies been hunting your area.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      On public land right in the trail. I’ll camouflage over with some find sand. You’ll know in the parking lot if somebodies been hunting your area.

I like your thinking

Comment

I hide a small shovel a 5 gallon bucket with the bottom cut out and a roll of TP double rapped in zip lock bags. I take my woods pooping serious.

Comment

I hunted with a guy that had a hole dug and he put a medical potty chair over it. One day the chair collapsed under him....you can guess the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                            I hunted with a guy that had a hole dug and he put a medical potty chair over it. One day the chair collapsed under him....you can guess the rest.

Comment

The guys that hunt in my place, have 2 handicap chairs

Comment

Working...
                              X