Some People’s Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some People’s Kids

Man I stopped to do some bank fishing off the west side of Lake Houston and a residential neighborhood today, on my way home from work. Set my tackle bag down on the concrete embankment, then March down the bayou fishing. There was a little boy 10 to 12 years old on a neon BMX bike watching me fish, I thought nothing of it, figured he was trying to see what I was throwing. Obviously I have faith in an innocent child. Turns out that little **** stole my tackle bag! My brother-in-law wanted to drive around and gave him a good wedgie and whoopin, but I figured with him just being a tiny kid, that wasn’t the right call. A few more years, this little **** will probably be stealing someone’s car, and be in front of someone’s Pistol. Then his parents will come out to the news and tell everybody how he was such an angel, and I just want the record to show, that that Little **** has my tackle. His dad should catch a beaten, that’s what’s wrong these days. The parents suck. Some people’s kids. Rant over. Happy Hump Day.

Too bad y’all didn’t catch up with him and put some fear into him, drag him home to tell the parents what he did. Kids need a reality check these days and unfortunately they may never get it.. the direction our society is going is a general community disinterested in the future of our children.

Remember when our parents used to say they were spanking us because they loved us?
    Or that it was going to hurt them more than it was going to hurt us?

We need to get back to that.

Comment

You were poaching his fishing hole lol

Comment

Go back in a different vehicle, dressed differently and catch his azz tomorrow.
        Or fill a tackle bag with everything nasty you can think of and leave it for him to hopefully find...

Comment

Parents probably sent him down there to take it.

Comment

Ohhh this is to easy , you gotta have a camera recording this stuff. Set these little shi&$ up Czechfish is on the top of things .

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
              You were poaching his fishing hole lol
              Haha, I never thought of it that way. Maybe he just chunked my gear in the water!

Comment

Man, thats grounds for a wedgie over the head, underwear hung on the tip of his nose. Or thats when you get the kid, pick him up and throw em in the bayou along with his bicycle. You gota get to their level. Or wedgie and hang him from a tree by his underwear.

Comment

Another possibility... he thought he was jacking a soft cooler full of beer and snacks. Probably dang disappointed when it was full of tackle!

Comment

What neighborhood?

Comment

Lot of people have no business having kids these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolver View Post
                        Another possibility... he thought he was jacking a soft cooler full of beer and snacks. Probably dang disappointed when it was full of tackle!
                        Feed a kid a fish...

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                          Man I stopped to do some bank fishing off the west side of Lake Houston and a residential neighborhood today, on my way home from work. Set my tackle bag down on the concrete embankment, then March down the bayou fishing. There was a little boy 10 to 12 years old on a neon BMX bike watching me fish, I thought nothing of it, figured he was trying to see what I was throwing. Obviously I have faith in an innocent child. Turns out that little **** stole my tackle bag! My brother-in-law wanted to drive around and gave him a good wedgie and whoopin, but I figured with him just being a tiny kid, that wasn’t the right call. A few more years, this little **** will probably be stealing someone’s car, and be in front of someone’s Pistol. Then his parents will come out to the news and tell everybody how he was such an angel, and I just want the record to show, that that Little **** has my tackle. His dad should catch a beaten, that’s what’s wrong these days. The parents suck. Some people’s kids. Rant over. Happy Hump Day.

Go back with the same setup and rig up a taser. When he picks it up light his little arse up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            What neighborhood?
                            Walden on lake Houston.

Comment

Working...
                            X