San Antonio are trailer dealers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio are trailer dealers?

A few months ago I read a thread about places to buy utility trailers and someone had commented about a place in San Antonio. I went to thier website and did like the prices they had but wasn’t completely ready to buy one. Now I can’t remember the dealers name. can anyone in that area help me out?

Nationwide Trailers -- San Antonio, TX Reliability is what you search for when it comes to investing in a trailer. Can it withstand your hauling needs? Does the dealer support you throughout the process and even after? Nationwide Trailers is your source for any trailer including utility, gooseneck, flatbed, landscape and

These are the ones I know of. The first one sells a entry level trailer, they are a price point trailer. Southwest is built in SA and they build a very nice trailer, if you go to the retail yard ask for Chris, he is the GM there and good to work with. Nationwide carries different brands and is a good dealer. I am friends with several in Fort Worth location, he might be able to help. I am a dealer for PJ, LoadTrail, Delco, Continental Cargo, Wells Cargo in Corpus Christi if I can help, let me know. Just a heads up the black iron trailers are typically running 20 weeks out and cargos are 40 plus weeks on new builds. If you find what you like I would try to get it.

Comment

I’ve purchased trailers from Magnum Trailers and Southwest Trailers in San Antonio. It may have been one of them.

Comment

I'd do some research before buying from Magnum. May not be the same on their utility trailers but their boat trailers have oddball axle widths. Just an inch or so different from standard width axles.

Comment

I bought a trailer last year from Hudson Brothers trailers and been happy with it. Have family that has used them before. They are south of SA on I-35.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

I bought from Hudson’s also, they had a good selection and are up front with an out the door price. Also a small cash discount.

Comment

Shop around.

Comment

This guy is a TBH member but is in corpus

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
                    I bought a trailer last year from Hudson Brothers trailers and been happy with it. Have family that has used them before. They are south of SA on I-35.
                    Originally posted by blfx4 View Post
                    I bought from Hudson’s also, they had a good selection and are up front with an out the door price. Also a small cash discount.
                    I’ve bought a couple of trailers from them, they sell good trailers.

Comment

Working...
                    X