X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I've read that the main side effect is being unable to stop telling everyone that you got the vaccine.

Bwahahahaahhaha!!
      Wait lol lol lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
        Lmao! Vegan, Crossfit, 6.5 cm!
        [emoji38]

You forgot....

Long range shooting, kayak fishing, saddle hunting, hunting public land and walking in 4 miles.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I should be getting mine in the next few weeks (I work at a large medical center but I don't provide "frontline" patient care so I'm not in the 1st tier). I'll post my experience. What I'm hearing from others who have already taken it is that their arms is pretty sore...nothing worse than that.

Comment

Is it or is it not a 2-shot series, the 2nd shot being several months later?

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
              Is it or is it not a 2-shot series, the 2nd shot being several months later?
              Its a 2 shot process. Pfizer is 20 or 21 days and Moderna is 28 days.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went ahead and got the COVID so I didn’t have to worry about the vac.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I went ahead and got the COVID so I didn’t have to worry about the vac.
                  Same

Worked like a charm. Haven't had it since.

Comment

Very informative presentation. For what it's worth, I'll be getting it. We've been emersed in info over this for 3 months, so I've heard facts rather than what the media wants to state because Trump held up to his promise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its not the side effects now that concern me.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Nurse Jenn got one, and I believe her arm was a little sore also. She sent me a PM in Chinese.

I got it on Friday. Just a little arm soreness that evening and the next day and that is it. I got the Pfizer vaccine. I’m told the second dose is the one that may cause body aches and mild fever etc. I will get that one between Jan 5-11th.

Comment

I went in to get one but chickened out. The nurse called in a male assistant to hold me down. In the scuffle they ended up shooting it in my left leg. They must have hit a nerve because my leg went numb. The only side effect is, I've been running in a circle all day.

Comment

You guys are nuts. We'll talk in a decade if the Covid doesn't kill me first

Comment

I had to see how many that work for me were gonna go get them. We are 0 for 10 in my office.

Comment

My wife got it last week. Sore arm was about it. I got Jansens vaccine (I’m in a trial so I THINK I got it). Had a headache and felt a bit cruddy for a few hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X