Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t seen a seed tick in 45 years.

Comment

Sawyer Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing is effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes.

URL="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ANQVZE?tag=ringlocal-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1"]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ANQVZE?tag=ringlocal-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1[/URL]

Comment

Year after year I tell y’all, vitamin B-1. Haven’t had a tick, chigger, or mosquito bite in 5 years. But y’all go in ahead with the other crap.

Comment

Originally posted by djs303 View Post
          Sawyer Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing is effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes.

URL="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ANQVZE?tag=ringlocal-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1"]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ANQVZE?tag=ringlocal-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1[/URL]
          I agree, spray down clothes and it keeps the critters away.

Comment

If you do get them, lavender essential oil works extremely well. It is amazing how well it takes care of the itch, just a drop on each spot.

Comment

Permethrine sprayed on your clothes the night before. 1 oz to 10 oz water. Will work like a charm. Get it at Tractor supply. Spray your clothes and boots NOT on you and let them dry!

Comment

Sulphur sock.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                  Year after year I tell y’all, vitamin B-1. Haven’t had a tick, chigger, or mosquito bite in 5 years. But y’all go in ahead with the other crap.
                  Permethrn works for almost every one, does Vitamin B1? Asking a serious question but not willing to take a chance knowing what a Permethrin mix will do.

Comment

I will add my endorsement for permethrin. I use Sawyers. Spray it on your clothes and let it dry. That stuff was developed by the military for soldiers crawling around in swamps. It works, just don’t get it on your skin

Comment

Sulfur in an old sock, keep it in a large zip lock bag.
                      Dust up with it. It works to effectively repel most all insects including
                      Seed ticks, My neighbor lady dusted me with it to keep off chiggers when I was picking blackberries for her in 1959, Been using it ever since

Comment

I had a lineman friend that zip tied a cattle fly ear tag to each boot. Said stopped chiggers and ticks! Can’t verify

Comment

I went in yesterday for a Tick-Borne Disease Antibodies Panel test. They drew six vials of blood. I have been bit quite a few times this spring and summer. I have been feeling bad with aching joints and I have had some rashes. Results will be back next week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought those tick repellent camo clothing it seemed to work for me
                            Elimitick I think

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              I will add my endorsement for permethrin. I use Sawyers. Spray it on your clothes and let it dry. That stuff was developed by the military for soldiers crawling around in swamps. It works, just don’t get it on your skin
                              This is what I use.

Comment

I got into them in Falfurrias a few years back. I was covered and they weren’t coming off.
                                My buddy had a recent surgery and there was a bottle of hibiclens antibacterial for his wound care. I put hibiclens on a wash rag and they came off with ease.
                                Worked like a charm....

Comment

Working...
                                X