hey bob get you some of this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey bob get you some of this!

Reynolds Wrap is looking for someone to travel across the United States in search of the tastiest ribs. If the savory barbecue wasn't enough, the company is also handing out a $10,000 check to go along with it.

"If you don't mind being paid to taste some of the most delicious BBQ ribs across the country, posting envy-inducing pictures of your food and falling asleep every night dreaming about your next rack of ribs, then you could have what it takes to be the next Reynolds Wrap® Chief Grilling Officer," the company states in a news release.

The person chosen will travel across the country for the first two weeks of August in search of the best barbecue in America. Along the way, the CGO will be in charge of posting photos, grilling techniques and other multimedia on the company's website and social media channels.

An influencer for rib lovers, basically.

The position includes prepaid travel and lodging for you and a guest. The hardest part will be picking who goes with you.

Those interested in applying need to submit a photo of themselves grilling along with 100 words about why they would be the best fit for the position.

Apply by Wednesday at midnight CT on the Reynolds Wrap website.

Good deal. Wish I was closer

Comment

Wouldn’t it be easier for BOB just to tell them they’re stupid, what they’re doing wrong, and the one and only way to do it correctly?

Comment

He will prolly vote for RibCrib And Curt will cast his vote for the McRib

Comment

Should've waited a couple months so you could also taste the delicious mcrib.

Comment

I am gonna apply before BoB does. Already told my boss I need the first two weeks in August off.

Comment

Across the country....that's laughable. Bob would never leave the Hill Country. He thinks any BBQ not smoked within 50 miles of Austin is straight trash.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Across the country....that's laughable. Bob would never leave the Hill Country. He thinks any BBQ not smoked within 50 miles of Austin is straight trash.
                He is pretty much right on that

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  He will prolly vote for RibCrib And Curt will cast his vote for the McRib
                  The McRib is nowhere near the "Best", but it is dang awesome

Comment

You get pretty tired of ribs pretty quick, and have to eat a bunch of crappy ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                      He is pretty much right on that
                      Must be something in that Wimberley water that makes y'all delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        You get pretty tired of ribs pretty quick, and have to eat a bunch of crappy ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        10K in two weeks, I think I could suck it up and eat some crappy ribs.

Comment

Bob would get in the truck. Circle the block. Park at his house. Eat his ribs...repeat this daily for two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                          X