Does CBD oil give you the munchies?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
        yes you can ,, with this 100% THC Free 1000mg CBD

https://www.bocannaco.com/?distr_id=2460
        Do the THC free ones really work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I spread from my wife and my experience with it, we have felt it the difference in our body as well as the pain relive in shoulder , elbow and our knees

Due to working for a big gov. Contractor I had to make sure of the 100% THC free

David G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to the site,, the test results or there... you won’t be disappointed, I cannot speak for the others out there ,,

Comment

I work offshore in Nigeria. There are two guys that take Hemp Oil and travel on international flights with it, no issues at all.

We give it to my 11yr old Lab, it has put years back into his step.

Comment

I haven't seen anything else on real cbd being legal for everyone in Texas. It's only legal by prescription for a few more conditions. No longer just epilepsy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wasn't prescribed cbd oil but I order some for vaping, and I noticed that cbd vape gives veery relaxing effect, I sleep better, eat better and suffer less from skin inflammations. I also feel no addiction or "high", but I use THC free product only.

Comment

I have been smoking about 30 cigarettes per day for about 25 years and also using Swedish-snus tobacco for about 20 years. CBD products https://www.cbdornot.com/best-weed-grinder/ have helped me quit my tobacco addiction without using any nicotine based supplements. I feel like a new person living without nicotine Love it! I ordered by phone and the person was extremely helpful. Product arrived very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                      He was probably partaking in the real McCoy.
                      Texas can only sell CBD from Hemp . Hemp doesn't produce THC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                      Guy that has worked for our company for over 30 years was just fired for not passing a drug test. He had a lot of health problems and was told to try CBD. Personally I'm real suspicious that he might of been using the real stuff. He claimed only CBD oil though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                        Guy that has worked for our company for over 30 years was just fired for not passing a drug test. He had a lot of health problems and was told to try CBD. Personally I'm real suspicious that he might of been using the real stuff. He claimed only CBD oil though.

Over the counter CBD purchased in TX did not cause him to fail that test.

Comment

Hey Man -

Now that we're legal, here - check out https://www.charlottesweb.com/. This company is one of the pioneers in medical usage of CBD. I have no affiliation, don't worry. Heard about them on a podcast and did some reading. Decent cure for skepticism is knowing your product is quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post

Over the counter doesn’t have really any significant amount of thc too even show up or fail a drug test

The medical grade is a tad stronger but that still shouldn’t warrant a failed drug test,but I know some company’s are firing employees for having cbd oil show up on tests which is completely insane in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              He explained it to me like this. If he smoked a hemp joint or used the oil with less than .35% THC his aches and pains would be gone but with a totally clear head. If he took CBD with THC it doesn’t have the same anti inflammatory effects, more psychotropic effects.
                              Didn't want to read the whole thread! Ask him to tell us what to buy! I've been using it and want to continue.

Comment

Careful guys. It's still only legal by prescription in Texas. Full Spectrum CBD tincture with medicinal qualities that is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X