Whataburger Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    #1 cut tomatoes add jalapenos. Large fry, large coke. Seems pretty simple. You must be a real pleasure to be around.
    I am for sure. If you look back in the thread several made fun of people that suck at ordering. It was all in good fun......and true.

Comment

The two things could happen: they could get better....or worse...they're mediocre at best and have been for a few years now...let's hope for the best...maybe someone in Chitcago knows how to make a better burger.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Saw somewhere that they got $6billion for the majority share they sold. Not sure if true just the first time I heard a number.
        Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        I have not seen that number? But I did not realize they were in 10 states currently...…..I was thinking 3 or 4 at most. I remember when they bought back a boatload of franchise stores a few years ago, that told the market something BIG was coming. Again, congrats to the family for making it happen...….I for one aint mad at them at all!!! Yes, Texas Burger is much better tasting but not nearly the market penetration. Heck, Becks Prime aint priced like fast food but look out for those folks......the following is loyal.

I don't blame them one bit. Congrats on cashing in on what they built. $6 Billion ain't too bad.

Comment

Had a #4 meal from the Refugio location Saturday....It was fabulous!

Comment

It can't be any worse. Worst fast food burger out there. Wendy's is way better. If you ask for chili on a burger at WB you get salsa. I guess chili is not one of the 49,000 ways to make a burger.

Comment

Worst burger out there? Wendy's is far superior?

Surely you jest...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                Anyone like Freddys burgers and custard?
                Yepp! and they are building a new one in Huntsville right by the new Whataburger (which so far, has been a fantastic location. Hot fresh food with a two line drive through and quick service). I actually like Freddy's even though its not my #1 choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  #1 cut tomatoes add jalapenos. Large fry, large coke. Seems pretty simple. You must be a real pleasure to be around.
                  Let me help you. #4 is the jalapeno whataburger. Try this next time....

I'll have a #4, no tomatos whatasized with a coke.

[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    It can't be any worse. Worst fast food burger out there. Wendy's is way better. If you ask for chili on a burger at WB you get salsa. I guess chili is not one of the 49,000 ways to make a burger.
                    I think they only have that during Pride month.....

Comment

Originally posted by traildust View Post
                      i think they only have that during pride month.....

lmfao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Thats because WB does not sell sloppy joes

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          They'll probably do something stupid like stop putting mustard and onions on their burgers. Then they'll change the recipe of the spicy ketchup.
                          Oh no, let’s hope they don’t put cheese on the burgers automatically and still charge you for it if you say no cheese. RiverRat will have a heart attack

Comment

The Michael Berry show this morning is all about the sell of Whataburger

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Had a #4 meal from the Refugio location Saturday....It was fabulous!
                              The Refugio location was always good. That was the best thing about hunting in Woodsboro. The Victoria locations need some serious help with service and quality.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                The Michael Berry show this morning is all about the sell of Whataburger
                                I plan on listening to it through the afternoon once Ramone uploads the podcast around noon!

Comment

Working...
                                X