Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
    ?? I don’t get it
    I think hes sayin you shouldn't wear a felt hat if it hot regardless of the date or what the fashion police say.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      I think hes sayin you shouldn't wear a felt hat if it hot regardless of the date or what the fashion police say.
      I don’t care what folks do. I was just saying what I was always told growing up. Wear what ya want.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        Trent is a good guy
        yep Greeley all the way

Comment

lots of All hat and no cattle in this thread i suspect. hell most cattleman with non hobby farms dont even wear a "cowboy" hat.

Comment

I just want to admit that I wear my straw hat when I mow the pasture or work at the lease, because we got a hell of a lot of sun here in Texas....and I don’t own a cow. I wear it with shorts too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cowman View Post
              lots of All hat and no cattle in this thread i suspect. hell most cattleman with non hobby farms dont even wear a "cowboy" hat.

I’ve run a couple hundred cattle for many years in a ball cap. There’s a difference between a cattleman and a cowboy. I hired cowboys. I was a cattleman. However the best day of my life might be when I sold the whole bunch! Now I’m just a contractor.[emoji6]

Comment

I only wear mine in the sack, because it amps me up to try and last more than 8 seconds.

And it's always an American straw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  I’ve run a couple hundred cattle for many years in a ball cap. There’s a difference between a cattleman and a cowboy. I hired cowboys. I was a cattleman. However the best day of my life might be when I sold the whole bunch! Now I’m just a contractor.[emoji6]

Lol. Yes sir.

Comment

Why does anyone care what another man wears on his head? Be it a cowboy hat or a ball cap? It doesn’t mean a thing either way. I know plenty of cowmen who wear ball caps and plenty who wear cowboy hats. It doesn’t effect me one way or the other what they want to wear same thing goes for fellas who don’t own a single head of cattle...I don’t give a rats hind end if they want to wear a cowboy hat every day

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                      I only wear mine in the sack, because it amps me up to try and last more than 8 seconds.

And it's always an American straw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out the Hat Store in Houston. They know hats and have been doing a long time. They have both types and all brands.

Comment

I have 2 American 200X felts, and a lot of others. I would decide your budget, and go from there.

I know for a fact Resistols and Stetsons are what they were 25+ years ago. If you have both in your hands at the same time you will know what I mean. Hat bodies were a lot better back then, and X's meant more. Quality has slid down hill a LOT in the rush to save costs.

There's a lot of little shops that are great too, Standard, Capital, JW, Warbonnet, Catalina, and lots of others. That may be another route to go if I were you.

Comment

Working...
                          X