Women and Their Quirks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    After she was gone a few months I told her we either get divorced or do a post nuptial agreement to seperate our assets. I am trying to build a business and wasnt going to let her go a few years then take half of it. She agreed. So financially we have no community property any more. The house and business are all mine again.

While separated we ( supposedly ) remained monogomous.
    Really...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Sooo let me get this straight. You took your dog into the vet, and did not call your gf while you were on the way? Seems like one simple call would have alleviated this whole situation.

His girlfriend is in Austin for work....a non cray-cray would not need a call while he gets the dog to the vet. He being respectful probably doesn't want to bother her while she is at work. My wife is a college professor. If I called her with everything I did on off days, she wouldn't be able to get anything done. I'll text occasionally, but I'm not calling. My wife is not cray while she is in class. We catch up after she or I am done...or at the end of the day.

Comment

for 2 years....

Comment

After she was gone a few months I told her we either get divorced or do a post nuptial agreement to seperate our assets. I am trying to build a business and wasnt going to let her go a few years then take half of it. She agreed. So financially we have no community property any more. The house and business are all mine again.

So why remain attached to this "person" in any way?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            Are when you go outside and she is in your truck and the truck is running but you have both set of keys with you . Come to find out she went and had a key made . You look a few days later and find panties in your glove box and cuts all in your back seat . She staged the panties in your glove box . And accused you of cheating on her but you just seen those panties on her a week before [emoji23][emoji2371][emoji37]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, your winning [emoji28]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              for 2 years....
              Monogamous, not celibate We have been "seeing" each other. Still go out on "dates" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                So why remain attached to this "person" in any way?
                My 12yo son.

Comment

Monogamous, not celibate We have been "seeing" each other. Still go out on "dates" etc.

Hahahaha I totally read that wrong.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                    Are when you go outside and she is in your truck and the truck is running but you have both set of keys with you . Come to find out she went and had a key made . You look a few days later and find panties in your glove box and cuts all in your back seat . She staged the panties in your glove box . And accused you of cheating on her but you just seen those panties on her a week before [emoji23][emoji2371][emoji37]!

You can’t even make this stuff up

Comment

This thread is winning on all levels.

Way better than the EMP thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        His girlfriend is in Austin for work....a non cray-cray would not need a call while he gets the dog to the vet. He being respectful probably doesn't want to bother her while she is at work. My wife is a college professor. If I called her with everything I did on off days, she wouldn't be able to get anything done. I'll text occasionally, but I'm not calling. My wife is not cray while she is in class. We catch up after she or I am done...or at the end of the day.
                        A simple text then? At the very least, it might have helped him remember his phone.

Comment

In

Comment

We still need more pics!

Comment

Okay, the word "cray" means crazy and it came from a rap album.

I had to look it up twice, cause the first time I thought it was one of them chinese fellers trying to say "clay".

So one might say "she cray cray like a wet hen in a corn sack" but it caint be applied as "Cray got hit between his wegs wif a stick".

I suppose that could be what this thread has learned me so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                                Okay, the word "cray" means crazy and it came from a rap album.

I had to look it up twice, cause the first time I thought it was one of them chinese fellers trying to say "clay".

So one might say "she cray cray like a wet hen in a corn sack" but it caint be applied as "Cray got hit between his wegs wif a stick".

I suppose that could be what this thread has learned me so far.
                                Come again....

Comment

Working...
                                X