No announcement yet.

Do you trust your lease members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I trust most of them...but not all. There’s some things that don’t always add up but I’m too **** old to worry very much about s*** I can’t control.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
      How do you know that your lease members are following rules and especially, not shooting deer on the "no kill" list when you're not there?
      I never shot nuthin'!!! I don't kill; I just hunt!

Comment

I mostly just hunt with my kids. I trust my daughter (8) to say, "Dad, when are we going back to the cabin?" and for my son (10) to say, "Dad, are you SURE he isn't old enough?" Life is good.

Comment

58 on 6000 acres sounds like a greedy LO.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
            58 on 6000 acres sounds like a greedy LO.

No, he sounds pretty sharp to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that's funny.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Why don't they round it off to 60 . It would help on the math plus drop the price 10 dollars a member.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  I trust most of them...but not all. There’s some things that don’t always add up but I’m too **** old to worry very much about s*** I can’t control.
                  This.

Comment

Big deer do funny things to people. I have a hard time trusting people but the guys I hunt with are pretty dang good.

Comment

it was only a deer before you made a conscience decision to be a selfish, greedy, entitled, narcissistic, above the rules member, "my friend"!

now remind me, "my friend" who caused this issue? and why are we having this discussion?

trust? no way. you have to earn trust. and no one should throw you a ticker tape parade for always doing what you are supposed to be doing. that was the agreement up front, "my friend".

Comment

Shots fired shots fired

Comment

yes. we have a good group of guys...… now. i wouldn't trust them with a sack of corn lol, but i'd trust them with my wallet.

Comment

I would just be happy if I could trust a few not to joy ride past all my stands when I'm not there on ATV's and dirt bikes. "It doesn't bother the deer."
                            And no, I don't trust the same few to follow rules.

Comment

Mostly but not always. There's this one guy that looks shifty on occasion but I can't put my finger on it.....

Btw-i hunt 450 acres by myself....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

My lease member is the absolutely worst most dishonest scoundrel one could ever meet!! And he smells funny and is ugly as sin!!

He's a TBHer so I hope Froggy don't see this...

Comment

Working...
                                X