A little present for thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little present for thieves

This might be my Magnum Opus. Please see my comments below with regards to reports the video was partially faked.My buddy Sean posted a video with more detai...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or porch pirates

Comment

that's a lot of work, but cool.

Comment

If we could switch the glitter for acid it would be a lot better video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao! Awesome!

Comment

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

If he could somehow get the package to spray adhesive and then throw the glitter, that would be some kind of awesome.

Comment

Glitter and fart spray is too good for POS thieves...maybe permanent dye and skunk scent. Let them try to wash that out of their car.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Saw this last night. Want to buy one.

Comment

Thats funny. Serves those people right.

Comment

Funny

Comment

NicE!

Lady in Dallas was on the news last night for leaving a "bait box" full of dog crap on her pouurch for theives. It got taken.

So I started checking the I-net a minute ago. Seems bait boxes are becoming the fad.

Here's a vid of an poop filled exploding bait box taken by thieves.
                          So Tom Mabe was having issues with someone stealing his packages. What does he do? He builds a bait box - an exploding box full of poop.

Comment

Bryce, hope you don't mind. I started another thread to try to get attention to something all of Texas can do to try to help prevent thefts.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                              If he could somehow get the package to spray adhesive and then throw the glitter, that would be some kind of awesome.
                              Or just some kind of permanent dye or skunk cover scent.

EDIT: Didn't see Native Texan posted the exact same thing I did before I did. Must be where I got the idea! Sorry.
                              Last edited by AlaskaFlyerFan; 12-18-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X