Bulk Protein Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulk Protein Cost

What is the best bulk protein cost you guys are getting NOT delivered. I got quoted from a few places and it is only 45 dollars cheaper than it sacked. At that price point I will just keep on getting it sacked due to convenience.

Guess it depends what brand.
    I get 20% Antler Max delivered and installed in my feeders for $.19lb. Never touch the stuff. I have 3 2,000lb feeders. I usually get around 4,500 to 5,000 a delivery quarterly.

Comment

It depends on how much you have to fill and how many times, our place has 8, 2000 pound feeders....I don't want to fill using that many bags every 1-1/2 to 2 months

Comment

Hit enter too soon....we are buying L/E in bulk for $400/T and having the truck deliver to each feeder and filling and its still cheaper than buying in bags....

Comment

So these replies has me even more confused. I was quoted at 3 places at 384 a ton if I picked it up at the feed store. If they delivered and put it in my stands doe that I would be game. But at 429 a ton sacked for me so it is easier to handle Inwill continue to buy it in the bag. I am halfway between Rocksprings and Junction if anyone has some suggestions.

Comment

Working...
          X